Modernbill customizing invoice "looks"

Have anyone customized the invoice "looks" in modernbill?

I read on the modernbill forums that I would need to edit the client_invoice.inc.php file, however, it seems that Modernbill has made it very difficult.. the whole file is messed up and customizing the file would take weeks!!

Anyone who knows how to customize the invoice vieuw without loosing my sleep for a few days?
    I wish I was a carpenter

Customizing the email invoices is easy. Are you talking about customizing the look of the invoice as viewed from the user login area or the HTML email invoices? The email invoices can be modified through the System Config area in the Admin interface.
    H4Y Technologies LLC Check out our new website!
    "Smarter, Cheaper, Faster" - SMB, Reseller, VDS, Dedicated, Colo hosting done right.

ZERO PACKETLOSS, ZERO DOWNTIME Dedicated and Colo - USA: IA, CA, NC, OR, NV
    **http://h4y.us**
    Voice: (866)435-5642. *** Email: askus at host4yourself d0t com

The invoice sent via email can be customized from within the Email Settings and Configuration page.

The internal invoice within ModernBill is difficult to customize, I would direct questions about this to ModernBill staff/support.

The files may be encrypted with Zend/IonCube.
    CybexHost.com - Shared and Reseller Hosting Solutions on cPanel/WHM Linux Servers
    ModernTweak.com - Discount ModernBill Licenses, Hosted Installations, and Professional Services
    :: Pay for your discount ModernBill license with PayPal
    :: admin[at]cybexhost.com :: AIM: CybexH

In order to bring the modernbill invoices in line with UK VAT requirements we had to do pretty extensive modifications to both the invoice generation script and invoice display scripts (not possible to customise html display via templates). It's do-able but not the easiest thing in the world.
    Clook Internet - www.clook.net
    Fully managed UK based webhosting provider
    Est 2002, 24/7 phone support, all the bells and whistles!

Thanks everyone for the help, truely appreciated!

The email templates are easy to customize cause all I have to do is do some frontpage/dreamweaver work to design a template and fill it with the variables.. Unfortunately the display invoice file is too complex with all the messed up code

Originally posted by Jim_UK
    In order to bring the modernbill invoices in line with UK VAT requirements we had to do pretty extensive modifications to both the invoice generation script and invoice display scripts (not possible to customise html display via templates). It's do-able but not the easiest thing in the world.
    That's exactly my problem.. I also need to customize it, but unfortunately ModernBill hasn't made the customizing stuff for the display invoice as easy as the email templates

Do you guys have any suggestions about how to do it? Is there a way to store (for example) the renew date in an integer instead of using an SQL queery like it is now in the invoice script?
    I wish I was a carpenter

I used the stylesheet to edit the colours, but maybe you are into fields or extra thingos, im not sure
    We do web hosting on the cloud. And we do it well. | catsnine.com

Originally posted by Cats-Computing
    I used the stylesheet to edit the colours, but maybe you are into fields or extra thingos, im not sure
    I wish it was as easy as modifying colors
    I wish I was a carpenter