Badda Bing Hosting is back for their Reseller Package Specials We've upgraded our packages, we've upgraded our servers, and we're still continuing our excellence in uptime. 99.9% uptime for 2 years !

Uptime Statistics

Our Company Prides itself on uptime, we hope we can continue to serve you the customers for years to come!

Testimonials

First of all, I hope this is where we can submit our feedback on the hosting service. I would just like to say that I've been a customer here for approximately 3 months, going on the 4th, and I've never had a major problem at all. My website is up nearly all the time. When they are going to go down, I've always gotten an email nearly a day in advance to inform me of it.

When it does go down for upgrades, or something similar, it is back up and running within 10 minutes always! Support is excellent. I am very satisfied with my hosting plan and the amount of options/flexibility I was given on making the custom plan.

Regards,
Jason

I think I've been adminning sites on BBH for nearly 15 months and I got to say it that time there has probably only been about 2 hours downtime which is exceptional!

WELL DONE!

Everyone reading this should buy hosting from Baddabinghosting!

Now for our Packages!

Packages

Reseller1 Plan
4000 MB Space
Unlimited Pop Email Accounts
65 Gigs of Bandwidth
Cpanel (Latest Stable Build)
PHP 4.3.11
MySQL DB: Unlimited
Sub-Domains Unlimited
Addon Domains: Unlimited
Unlimited Streaming
Custom Error Pages
24/7 FTP Access
Guaranteed 99.9% uptime
Fantastico
Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
24/7 Tech Support
20.00/Monthly

Reseller1 Plan
6000 MB Space
Unlimited Pop Email Accounts
100 Gigs of Bandwidth
Cpanel (Latest Stable Build)
PHP 4.3.11
MySQL DB: Unlimited
Sub-Domains Unlimited
Addon Domains: Unlimited
Unlimited Streaming
Custom Error Pages
24/7 FTP Access
Guaranteed 99.9% uptime
Fantastico
Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
24/7 Tech Support
35.00/Monthly

About our Company
Badda Bing Hosting.com, established in 2003, is a privately owned, debt-free, profitable Web hosting and design company that helps individuals and businesses establish a presence on the Internet. Our top selling "Gold" web hosting package is the perfect hosting solution for all your needs. Badda Bing Hosting.com has quickly become one of the fastest-growing Web hosting companies on the Internet today!

How to Order

Ordering is Simple, simply go to our website http://www.baddabinghosting.com and select a package from our wide range of packages.

Custom Packages
Due to the fact that the hosting market is changing all the time, we will beat or meat any packages from any company, with valid proof of the package of course.

Thanks Your Time
Hope to see you all at Badda Bing Hosting, we're here for the long run so give us a try, you won't be disappointed.