[for hire] Skilled Support Representative, many services, low cost!

I am a very skilled support representative and can assist clients in any are, including (but not limited to)

- Control Panels: Cpanel/WHM/Root, DirectAdmin/Reseller/Panel, and Plesk (all levels)
    - Billing/Help: ModernBill, Plesk, Lpanel, ClientExec, PerlBill, WHM AutoPilot, WhoIs Cart, Kayako, Cerberus, and several others
    - Pay Systems: 2CO, paypal, authorize, worldpay, moneybookers, paymate, etc.

I have experience with the following firms:
    - InfluxHost (www.influxhost.net)
    - DSD Hosting (www.dsdhosting.com)
    - WHT Host (www.whthost.com
    - Comfort Host (www.comforthost.net)
    - NevaCious Hosting (www.nevacious.com)
    And several others.

Please feel free to contact me and we can discuss whatever you may need done.

- AIM: fmdesignjamie
    - MSN: support@frozenmidnight.com
    - Email: jtimbre@frozenmidnight.com

** HOURS: I am still working through college, so from about mid August until mid June I have classes in the mornings. Now, during the summer, I can work 12 noon-12 midnight almost each day. (EST) on weekdays. Weekend hours may vary.

** PAYMENT: I am looking for a monthly or bi-monthly salary around $50. I only accept PayPal.

** SERVICES: I can do phone support, email, forums, help desk, live chat, and other systems. All at your request.

Thank you! I hope I have the opportunity to speak with some of you soon.

Regards,

I want to suggest Jamie if you are looking for staff , he's doing a great job for a good price!