Proud She-Geek

DemoDemo : My Review

I've been a member of WHT for 2 years now and in that time have read many many reviews of DemoDemo and the outstanding customer service Vito provides. Many times I visited their site and looked through their offerings but just coudn't justify the higher prices to myself.

A couple of weeks ago I decided to purchase some tutorials for a site I will be starting soon. The focus of this new venture made it necessary to inquire about custom tutorial packages. I contacted several demo companies (including DemoDemo) to get a quote.

Vito responded (literally) within 10 minutes with a very reasonable quote for the 10 or so tutorials I needed. I waited about 24 hours and only 1 other place responded, and they weren't able to provide all that I was looking for. So I decided to stretch my wallet and go with DD.

Then - disaster struck (just kidding). Actually, I ran into a snag with my logo not being delivered on time. Since you need your logo to order your tutorials, this was a problem.

Vito, unbeknownst to him that I was the same person who contacted him about the custom tutorial package, very kindly drew up a similar logo for me to help me out (and actually did a much better job than I did ).

I did end up getting the logo I'd originally ordered and finally got around to contacting him again about that demo set a couple of days ago. All my emails were answered so fast it made my head spin, and I had my set within a few hours of sending payment. (Does this guy ever sleep? )

I can honestly say that I am now an avid supporter of DD and will use them for my tutorials again, no question. It's SO rare to experience that level of customer service online. I've been nothing short of amazed, and every penny I spent was worth it!

And let this be a lesson to all of us - you never know when doing something nice for someone will come back and benefit you!

Great job, Vito and the DD crew!
    <?php echo "Signature here"; ?>

Toronto, Canada

Re: DemoDemo : My Review

Wow, very nice of you to post such kind comments, P-nut. You're gonna make me blush!

Originally posted by P-nut
    Does this guy ever sleep?
    Heh, I've always said sleep is overrated.

Thanks again. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Vito - Flash tutorials since 2002 - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials

Woking, England
    Does this guy ever sleep?
    "I'll sleep when I'm dead" Said by someone...I dunno who
    Web Handyman - Website and Internet Marketing Service