Edinburgh, UK

Video Hosting - Automation

Hi folks,

I'm sure you've all noticed the huge number of "Free Image Hosting" websites springing up around the web. What I'm looking for is slightly different (only slightly) in that I'd like a similar system.... but for hosting videos for public consumption.

The most basic script I'd like to get my hands on would be basically a video version of the upload-your-image-and-go type website. But extra features like users, folders, etc, etc would be great.

I don't have the time to code my own, so would ideally love an existing script. But I've yet to find one! Please don't like to hotscripts, etc unless you're linking to a single script.

Any ideas?

Sneak in to any website! <--- it's for sale!

Scotland, UK
    I've not checked around to see how common video upload scripts are, however would it be possible for you to spend the time editing a image upload script so it supported video? I know there are plenty of image upload scripts out there.

One upload script I would suggest is the one by celeron dude found here

It includes a user registration system and a very decent backend. We've been using it for a while now and have had no problems.

Hope that helps
    Scott - My Spiel