Help on Physical Hosting Problem in Plesk!

Hi,

We have this problem on Plesk, the server is working fine then one day, when we are adding a domain, we got this error:

ERROR
    Up LevelUp Level
    Unable to assign variables for PHostingForm: Unable to get hardquota state: usermng failed: Empty error message from utility.
    0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/hosting/phosting_setup.php:290 psaerror(string "Unable to assign variables for PHostingForm: Unable to get hardquota state: usermng failed: Empty error message from utility.")

We already searched the SWSoft Forum, and found several the same problems without clear solution. Any body can help? I'm running Plesk 7.5.2. under FreeBSD 5.3

Regards,
    Lucas

Any Resolution?

I found this on some message boards that might help you with someone having the same problem:

** EDIT: Nevermind. It was just the hosting setup part that didn't go thru. I did that part now and it seems OK.
    Like passive recurring revenue you can retire on?
    You focus on building your brand, we handle all support, billing, and more.
    Pressed.net - Start your own Managed WordPress Hosting Company

Hi LucasVN, I know you said the limits were already at unlimited, but did you actually try resetting them (meaning changing it to some limit, saving, then choosing unlimited again, and saving a 2nd time)???

As I had posted on the other forum, sometimes the database gets mixed up, but the interface shows different.

Just wanted to verify, since your other post was not *clear* that you had in fact actually reset things.

Another thing to check would be your disk usage, please make sure that none of your partitions is out of space or too low for Plesk to perform it's actions. This has been a minor problem in the past. So far I have not seen it occur under 7.5.3 (have you thought of upgrading to the 7.5.3?)

Unfortunately, the message 'Unable to assign variables for PHostingForm: Unable to get hardquota state' comes up under a variety of situations, not always really related to the operation you were trying to perform at the time....