Looking for a reliable MsSql Server w/ asp.net support

Hi there,

Can someone recommend a good site for MsSql Server w/ asp.net support running on a windows box? It has to be reliable. And what's a good price range for these features also?

thanks,
    superjsuh

stormhosts.net has always been good news for me! Highly recommended.

Matt
    Matt Midgley
    ----------------
    http://matt.midgley.name

I recomend Jodohost, i have usend them and was very pleased with it.

Ruben
    Portugal Networks
    Shared and Reseller cPanel Accounts. NEW! Windows 2003 with Plesk, ASP.NET 2.0 and MSSQL 2005.

Re: Looking for a reliable MsSql Server w/ asp.net support

Originally posted by superjsuh
    Hi there,

Can someone recommend a good site for MsSql Server w/ asp.net support running on a windows box? It has to be reliable. And what's a good price range for these features also?

thanks,
    superjsuh
    In terms of price, it generally depends. I would be wary of hosts that will give you 100gb transfer/50 gb disk space for a few bucks a month. Even though those are often perceived as 'great value' they might not necessarily be 'great service.'
    Small Business Web Hosting with DOT45
    24/7/365 Technical Support; Windows Shared Environment; ColdFusion MX, ASP.NET, PHP, MS SQL, MySQL, Online Store Software, SiteBuilder, Secure Webmail via IlohaMail

http://JoneSolutions.com is very good in price and support. value for money.

We used Hostway before we went out on our own. We were very pleased with the services, support, and price

MsSQL usually cost allot at most host, however some can provide it for a good cost, just search arount this forum and I am sure you will find a good provider.
    Eleven2 Web Hosting - World-Wide Hosting, Done Right!
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated | Virtual Premium Servers
    Server Locations in: Dallas | Los Angeles | Singapore | Amsterdam

www.jodohost.com has a very nice vew. I'm sure they'll have a plan to fit your needs. Also, I've been with www.eleven2.com when I first started out with a reseller and they were superb.

-GSV
    Last edited by layer0; 07-02-2005 at 09:44 PM.
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

I've been with Discountasp.net for almost 2 years now and I think they are the best asp.net web host out there today and believe me, I've used a ton of asp/asp.net hosting companies, even some of the ones that people in this thread say are good, but those hosts really are not.