We looking for a hosting company to host our projects

Hello,

We develop websites for car dealers and are looking for a hosting company that will be willing to host our websites, as well as be ready for a more profound cooperation. We also have developed and sell special car dealer software. We especially welcome hosting companies that already host car dealer websites and have a good reputation.

Sincerely,
    CMAuto

Direct responses to your request from webhosting companies are not permitted in this forum. If you are looking for recommendations, this is the place. If you are looking for responses, you will need to request that your post be moved to a different forum or post contact information.
    *AlphaOmegaHosting.Com* - Hosting since 1998
    Managed Dedicated Servers and VPS
    Hosted Exchange 2010 Email Service

By the sounds of things, you may want to consider a reseller hosting account, or depending on the number of customers you have or anticipate having, you may even want to look into a managed, dedicated server.

You can learn more about these hosting options in the their appropriate forums. Just a preemptive reminder, you can't ask for quotes or for people to contact you about being your host in the general forums. These are only for industry discussion, to learn more about different types of hosting. Best of luck in your research!
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Are you going run any programs in server? It also how big website going to be. If lager file it better look into web server.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Originally posted by dandanfirema
    Direct responses to your request from webhosting companies are not permitted in this forum. If you are looking for recommendations, this is the place. If you are looking for responses, you will need to request that your post be moved to a different forum or post contact information.
    ohhh sorry,
    please give me advice where I should post such request

You can try posting here - http://www.webhostingtalk.com/request.php - though I don't know how much activity you'll get anymore. You can surf through the hosting offers for someone who has a deal you like. But the best and safest way is probably to research names you find within the hosting forums and contact them privately to see if they can do what you need, are willing to enter into the type of partnership you desire and are responsive to your questions, professional, etc. (whatever criteria are important to you)
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

What are your space and bandwidth requirements?
    PacketAce
    Because packets were meant to be delivered.
    Premium Mzima Bandwith at Equinix - Secaucus, NJ

Originally posted by BaselineAce
    What are your space and bandwidth requirements?
    Approx. 1 Gb disk space and bandwidth 10 Gb / month

Please let me know how to create new topic in "Other Hosting Related Offers and Requests", I just got alert: "You do not have enough posts to use this forum."