Adult Domain Package you must see to believe.

I have a five-domain adult package that you will immediately see the sale value of. I mounted them to my server this morning and the traffic growth has been exponential!!

THESE WILL BE SOLD AS A GROUP ONLY AND WILL NOT BE BROKEN UP!

Click on the links below to ensure that these domains are in my ownership.

CUM3.COM
    CUM3.ORG
    CUMTHREE.COM
    CUMTHREE.NET
    CUMTHREE.ORG

Each domain has a year left before renewal. Because of the high demand, only serious inquiries will be considered. You can send offers to Cum3 Inquires.

This sale will close on July 9, 2005 unless the reserve is met or an offer too good to pass up is received. Once payment is received, the domains will be transferred within 24 hours. All sales are considered final and non-refundable.

Again, only serious inquiries will be considered. Thank you and happy bidding!

Update!

Some of you responded in PM and email asking for an example, so I've updated the Cum3 website to include a sample site template for demo purposes. Sometimes seeing is believing, you know? I threw it together on the cuff this afternoon, so I apologize for it's simplicity.

Feel free to check it out! For time purposes, here's the main link again (Adult Content!): Cum3.Com