Thread: Rusko?

Rusko?

Is Rusko still around? Their website is not updated for awhile. I like to see what kind of ded server they are offering. Anyone have any idea when they will be updated?

It does look like in this thread he did post some: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...ighlight=Rusko
    Eleven2 Web Hosting - World-Wide Hosting, Done Right!
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated | Virtual Premium Servers
    Server Locations in: Dallas | Los Angeles | Singapore | Amsterdam

Rusko is still around and he also posts here quite often.

His e-mail address is in his signature:
    paul [at] rusko.us
    I believe the boxes are on the Peer1 network so it's definately high quality.

If you goto the site www.rusko.us they list a toll-free phone number that you can call if you're interested.

HTH

-GSV
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

thanks again!

Originally posted by Rodney-E2
    It does look like in this thread he did post some: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...ighlight=Rusko
    The last posting from Rusko on that thread is from July 2004. That's one year old.

I have not seen much Rusko posting lately. Several people have been wondering where Rusko is. Hope he is OK.
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - HSphere Shared and Reseller hosting - Now with HIGH AVAILABILITY
    Fluid VPS - Linux and Windows Virtuozzo VPS - Enterprise VPS with up to 2 GB guaranteed memory!
    Get your N+1 High Availability Enterprise Cloud
    Equinix Secaucus NY2 (NYC Metro)

Re: Rusko?

Originally posted by madtomic
    Is Rusko still around? Their website is not updated for awhile. I like to see what kind of ded server they are offering. Anyone have any idea when they will be updated?
    madtomic,

we offer custom solutions - as such, i ask potential clients to get in touch with me on the phone so we can discuss their needs. i can tell you with a fair bit of confidence that rusko will not have cookie cutter packages that you can click and buy without talking to an engineer first any time soon.

this is by design - we're not a mass market provider. individual attention and engineering expertise is what has allowed us to grow to the point where we are today. i realize some people might be afraid of a sleazy sales pitch over the phone, but rest assured that won't be the case if you call me - i'm an engineer and we'll talk your needs and engineering. if we can help you and you're impressed, only then do we talk sales. simple

on a related note, if you're abroad and can't call the toll-free number, shoot me an email with yours and a good time to call and you'll get a call back.

-p
    * Rusko Enterprises LLC - Upgrade to 100% uptime today!
    * Premium NYC collocation and custom dedicated servers
    call 1-877-MY-RUSKO or paul [at] rusko.us

dedicated servers, collocation, load balanced and high availability clusters

Originally posted by FHDave
    The last posting from Rusko on that thread is from July 2004. That's one year old.

I have not seen much Rusko posting lately. Several people have been wondering where Rusko is. Hope he is OK.
    yep, doing great! hope fluid and the other project you have going are going strong as well. i haven't been posting on wht (see: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=424484 for a discussion of the reasons), but that doesn't mean i've mysteriously disappeared - you're just looking in the wrong place our clients certainly know where to find me.

if you're in the area or plan to take a trip down, give me a shout - i think i promised to buy you a beer a while back <grin>

-p
    * Rusko Enterprises LLC - Upgrade to 100% uptime today!
    * Premium NYC collocation and custom dedicated servers
    call 1-877-MY-RUSKO or paul [at] rusko.us

dedicated servers, collocation, load balanced and high availability clusters