How To Display Network Status

Hello,

Does anybody know of a script that can display the network status of a server such as uptime, load average, and a few important services such as apache, pop...etc?

Thanks in advance...

Google or Hotscripts search. List is endless.
    Laurence Flynn @ atOmicVPS LTD
    Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting Solutions Powered by OnApp
    Fully Managed [Shared][Reseller][Cloud VPS] [Dedicated]
    Featuring the atOmicSTACK ● Speed ● Performance ● Reliability

Originally posted by NexDog
    List is endless.
    Boy, is that ever so true
    Automated Tendencies - Brand Management Agency from Baltimore, Maryland.
    Reputation Management Search Engine Optimization Pay Per Click Email Marketing

There is a script at http://www.rushland.net/ that is quite nice. I don't think I'm allowed to link to my site?, but go to my site and add /status/ to the end of it and you're there.

I haven't put that one on the site yet. The one currently on the site works quite nice too, and shows current load, etc. Again not sure if I'm allowed to link to my web site, so if you want to see it, click the link in my signature, click hosting, and click server status. Unfortunately I don't remember where I got that one... oh, I believe I found it in a forum post, and can share it if you like

hmm not too sure how to use that too, but i perfer to search over at hotscripts.

Anybody used a network status script over at HostScripts? I did a search and could not find something simply.

I want my network status to show something like

server name, uptime %, current load, and showing which services are running or failed.

Any good recommendations

If you look at my site I have one that shows hostname, IP (if you wave) and services running. I can't remember where I found it but if you like it I can dig it up and get you the url.. It is pretty easy to setup and very customizable.

Originally posted by OKI-Paul
    If you look at my site I have one that shows hostname, IP (if you wave) and services running. I can't remember where I found it but if you like it I can dig it up and get you the url.. It is pretty easy to setup and very customizable.

Hello,

Very nice setup... if you can find where you got it, it would be greatly appreciated

Originally posted by 2HostUNow
    Hello,

Very nice setup... if you can find where you got it, it would be greatly appreciated
    Ok, I will poke around tomorrow and see if I can find it for you and put it someplace to download.

Is there anyone who knows how to publish the network status in the WHM to the visitors?
    About-Webhosting
    Everything you need to know about web hosting business..
    Realible and low-cost web hosting..
    30 Day Money Back Guarantee & Paypal Accepted

Originally posted by atshosting
    Is there anyone who knows how to publish the network status in the WHM to the visitors?
    Yes - www.josheli.com/vox/

Please consider donating to him
    Bloory
    Watch this space...