Hello members

I’m Eddy Gilbert and I run Hostburst Internet Solutions (fully registered and legal company in Ontario, Canada). I’m here today to offer you a deal that simply cannot be beat. Please read below for this offer.

(Applies to all shared account except Starter 01)

For a limited time Hostburst is giving away a FREE iPod Shuffle and a FREE domain name to our customers.

Chances of winning an iPod are better then any other offers: 1 in 7!
Chances of winning a free domain are even better! 1 in 2!

But that’s not all; we are also giving away FREE double space and FREE double bandwidth on all accounts. There is no draw for this, this is included if you put the following promo code in the signup when you order

“4free”

If you put “4free” in the special promo box when signing up you get a chance to win a free iPod, free domain and you automatically get double space and double bandwidth!

About Hostburst Internet Solutions.

Founded in 2002, Hostburst offers customers a personalized hosting experience. We host many personal and business web sites that are all mission critical.

We use state of the art AMD “Hammer” Athlon64 servers, housed in the world class datacenter, Peer1.net

We guarantee 99.9% uptime or we will give you a month free of charge, no questions asked. No matter how large your site is, we can host it.

Ordering?
Just visit www.hostburst.com/order and choose shared hosting.

Free trial ? Questions? Comments?

Email us (sales@hostburst.com) or call us toll free at : 1-866-54-BURST

Have a nice day!