bandwidth graphs blank

I just noticed today when I went to Cpanel > Web/FTP Statistics > Bandwidth the graphs for "Traffic for Today" and "Traffic for 2005" graphs are blank Check the attached a screecap.This affected ALL my domains on the server. The numbers and bandwidth usage underneath shows find though, just the graphs have the problem.

Anyone have a clue? It was all fine a month or two ago. I hope it could be recovered. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bw_graph.jpg  

Maybe check that rrdtool is ok for cpanel? I would try doing a upcp --force to see if that would reinstall rrdtool and possibly solve the problem. I believe that cpanel uses rrdtool to draw all of those graphs.
    John W, CISSP, C|EH
    MS Information Security and Assurance - Server Administration and Security - Managed VPS and Dedicated Servers with VIP Service

NJ, USA
    i have a question with those graphs too
    how accurate are the bandwidth charts for Mbits/s transfer over the day and is there a way to update and or save those graphs with a script?

You could write a script to download the static image file, since the images are updated on intervals...

Then insert that download script into the CRON in order to repeatedly save the image files.

Cheers. - Shared and Reseller Hosting Solutions on cPanel/WHM Linux Servers - Discount ModernBill Licenses, Hosted Installations, and Professional Services
    :: Pay for your discount ModernBill license with PayPal
    :: admin[at] :: AIM: CybexH