[Hire Me] Script Installs, Billing System Intregations, Configurations ect!

I have 4 years experience in Web Development, and I am attending school to be in a Technical Related Field. I currently manage a few local sites, but its not much to do as I am a fast worker and generally get done extremely quick with content changes ect. However, I am generally on the computer for 40+ hours a week anyway and I am looking for a various jobs with web development. Below I have provided my skills.

Business Card Design: $10.00
    Brochure Design: $30.00
    Advertising Banners: $2.00 for non-animated and $3.00 for animated.
    Flyer Design: $30.00

Layout Slicing and Coding
    Layout Slicing and Coding: $15.00

Billing System Installations
    Modernbill: $5.00
    ClientExec: $5.00
    WhoisCart: $5.00
    WHM Autopilot: $5.00

Billing System Site Integrations
    Modernbill: $10.00
    ClientExec: $8.00
    WhoisCart: $5.00
    WHM Autopilot: $8.00

Billing System Configurations
    Modernbill: $20.00
    ClientExec: $10.00
    WhoisCart: $10.00
    WHM Autopilot: $15.00

I can do various script installations as well for $5.00 to $15.00 depending on the script. Please contact me.

Content Writing
    I am able to do opinion writing on many diffrent subjects. I charge $10.00 to $15.00 per article depending on length.

Forum Installs
    Invision Board: $5.00
    PhpBB: $5.00

If you need something other than I have listed here, and need something done, feel free to ask me If I can do it, and the pricing behind it.

I am able to provide refrences, and I can also show examples of my work upon request. You may contact me by the following.

Aim: TheInvention03
    Msn: [email protected]
    Private messages
    Email: [email protected]

My turnaround is currently less than 24 hours.

Thank you for your interest.

I would just like to say that currently theinvention works for us as a technical support representative, and he is by far one of the best you will find. He is kind, curteous, and generally a great guy. He also knows his stuff like the back of his hand. theinvention is also an excellent team player, and never ceases to amaze me with some of his idea's and concepts for Illusionfxnet.

Sincerely, Phil L. - Chief Technology Officer @ Illusionfxnet Web Hosting

Well well well! You started covering too much. Good luck

I have used TheInvention to design some banners and he has done some really good work.

I strongly recommend him for that!
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting Dedicated Servers Domain Names
    Custom Web Development Mobile Application Development SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals

I too would strongly recommend TheInvention. He was recently on our Technical Support Staff, all I have to say is great things about him. He amazed me at how broad his knowledge was. If you are looking to work with a great guy who does amazing work then TheInvention is your guy.

TheInvention just did some work for me which he expedited right away. If your looking for fast turnaround time from a curteous and friendly person with great pricing look no further!
    I plan on getting much more help from TheInvention when the need arises.

Thanks again for you help!

Thanks for the kind words everyone, It was a pleasure assisting all of you.

Ontario, Canada
    I'd like to chime in as well and let you know theinvention did some great banners for us and at an amazing price. Keep up the good work!
    Greg Lubbelinkhof

Thanks Lubby, Pleasure doing those banners for you. I am currently open for projects, So If you are in need I can go ahead and do yours first thing.