Flaio Website - A new CMS needs testers!

Hey everyone,

This is one job that anyone is equipped for. All you need is basic knowledge of HTML and a little bit of time. I am here to request people to help test my new PHP script, entitled "Flaio Website". I have posted here before, but now the first testing releases of FW have been released so I wanted to remind everyone. Flaio Website is a content management system that is totally customizable. Unlinke portals, it allows for complete flexibleness in terms of design and what you can include in a page. Because it is still in development, I am in need of people to test my script and provide some feedback on suggestions for features as well as report any bugs in our custom-made (by me) bug tracker.

Because this does take time and we would like our testers to be compensated in some way, I am giving 50% off FW when it is released, plus the option for you to join our support staff with pay when FW finally releases to the public (sometime in August-September). So, I would like 20-30 people to test FW. The only requirements are that you fill out this form: flaio.com/?act=test and register on our bug tracker flaio.com/bugs/index.php so that you can report bugs. I need any testers who would like to test to fill out that form by July 4th, and on July 5th I plan to send out the email with the link to the download.

Thanks for your interest,
    Daniel Allen

(You don't need to respond to this post or send me a private message, just fill out the form).

your signup form is messed up when viewing in IE. Looks fine in firefox

Thanks for telling me, i'm going to go and fix that.

I noticed on your testing page: "All testers will get a large discount on the release of FW, so be sure to sign up."

So if we are a particularly helpful tester, can we get the final version for free?
    InvoiceMore - Online Billing & Invoicing
    phpDataMapper - Object-Oriented PHP5 Data Mapper ORM

Depending on how particularly you are helpful, I could possibly see getting it free (no guarantees, but it's definetely a possibility).

free would definitely make more sense
    For my blog and examples of past writing work, visit: Hykra.com