recommendation for secure webmail

I'd like recommendations for a hosting provider (reseller) with secure webmail login. My client needs this because his clients require it for the contractors he provides.

So far all I've found is ************.com that offers it. I read some good and a little bit of not so good (suprise fees) about them.

I'm a "reseller-center" refuge getting ready to make a change.

regards,
    -David

HI,

I'll be very glad if I can help. Try overlook or Ilohamail.

Have a good one
    Dimitar
    DawHB.com - Web Hosting Blog | VPSHostDir.com - VPS Hosting Media

Re: recommendation for secure webmail

Originally posted by wireless1
    I'd like recommendations for a hosting provider (reseller) with secure webmail login. My client needs this because his clients require it for the contractors he provides.

So far all I've found is ************.com that offers it. I read some good and a little bit of not so good (suprise fees) about them.

I'm a "reseller-center" refuge getting ready to make a change.

regards,
    -David
    Any cPanel provider can offer it, as cPanel provides ssl access to the webmail platform... just so you know
    Jacob - WebOnce Technologies - 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Over 5 Years Going Strong!
    Website Hosting, PHP4&5, RoR, MySQL 5.0, Reseller Hosting, Development, and Designs
    Powered By JAM - Professional Website Development - PHP, MySQL, JavaScript, AJAX - Projects Small & Large

hi, fcolor

Do you know the link to overlook ?

thank you.

pair Networks (www.pair.com) offers webmail over SSL. Their webmail site is https://webmail.pair.com/
    Visit my blog:
    inside aebrahim's head
    http://blog.ebrahim.org/

I think this could help unix.freshmeat.net/projects/overlookwebmail/

Good Luck
    Dimitar
    DawHB.com - Web Hosting Blog | VPSHostDir.com - VPS Hosting Media

Originally posted by fcolor
    HI,

I'll be very glad if I can help. Try overlook or Ilohamail.

Have a good one
    Dimitar
    I would look at Ilohamail too. We have personally used it in the past and I think it's pretty good. We liked it enough to sponsor it
    Small Business Web Hosting with DOT45
    24/7/365 Technical Support; Windows Shared Environment; ColdFusion MX, ASP.NET, PHP, MS SQL, MySQL, Online Store Software, SiteBuilder, Secure Webmail via IlohaMail

Originally posted by aixagent
    I would look at Ilohamail too. We have personally used it in the past and I think it's pretty good. We liked it enough to sponsor it
    Just wondering... I took a look at dot45. Nicely designed web site. But seems like there could be more info.

E.g., where are the servers located, who's runnin the place, what hardware, a contact us/pre-sales questions email address (the only thing I saw was a support email addr and the faq pre-sales section was very brief), and I like to see forums where dot45 users post.

There's not really any info on WHT when I do a search on dot45 - only stuff you've posted.

I clicked on you name on the post above for email/PM but it said I didn't have permissions for that.

Otherwise dot45 would pretty much be what I needed.

-David

Originally posted by wireless1
    Just wondering... I took a look at dot45. Nicely designed web site. But seems like there could be more info.

E.g., where are the servers located, who's runnin the place, what hardware, a contact us/pre-sales questions email address (the only thing I saw was a support email addr and the faq pre-sales section was very brief), and I like to see forums where dot45 users post.

There's not really any info on WHT when I do a search on dot45 - only stuff you've posted.

I clicked on you name on the post above for email/PM but it said I didn't have permissions for that.

Otherwise dot45 would pretty much be what I needed.

-David
    David,

Thank you for pointing that out regarding our site, I will look into having it updated with some more contact information. We have our contact information on our corporate site.

Just for some clarification, we do not offer Ilohamail, but we do offer SQWebMail, Horde, and Squirremail (all of which are webmail applications).

If you would like, please send a PM to me and we can discuss this further.

Thank you.
    Small Business Web Hosting with DOT45
    24/7/365 Technical Support; Windows Shared Environment; ColdFusion MX, ASP.NET, PHP, MS SQL, MySQL, Online Store Software, SiteBuilder, Secure Webmail via IlohaMail