15-20 GB storage
    250 Gb bandwidth
    WHM/cPanel

Some extras might be:
    Free Enom Reseller Account
    Free Geotrust SSL Reseller

A big extra would be that they have mySQL 4.0.22

Anyone have any ideas?

Pretty large package...what's your budget?
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    LiteSpeed / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

no budget at the moment but I dont want to be paying with my soul either

You're looking at about $60/month for that plan atleast. Can you afford that?

GSV
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Yes. See the problem is the host im with now my server is at 100.6% load acording to cPanel and they wont restart or check for ddos, etc. So yah i can afford that but what host is it?

cPanel

I stuck a screenshot of my cPanel just to show you what my host is like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screen01.jpg  

eLIX what host is that?

and they wont restart or check for ddos, etc.
    That's what they said, or they simply don't reply to your requests to investigate the situation?
    eLIX what host is that?
    I have a hunch elix was simply trying to give you a ball park figure... IMO $60 is quite low, especially if overselling is enabled.

ldcdc they simply dont answer my requests this 100% load thing has been going for a while now though you think they would check this on their own. And i figured that about the estamate after i reread it.

Wow that is a high load.... and it has been at that for some time? Usually its just a brief jump...
    Like passive recurring revenue you can retire on?
    You focus on building your brand, we handle all support, billing, and more.
    Pressed.net - Start your own Managed WordPress Hosting Company

I have a hunch elix was simply trying to give you a ball park figure... IMO $60 is quite low, especially if overselling is enabled.
    Yes, that was just a ballpark figure. Yes, it is quite a low estimate but that's why I included "atleast".

ldcdc they simply dont answer my requests this 100% load thing has been going for a while now though you think they would check this on their own. And i figured that about the estamate after i reread it.
    Well if they don't answer your requests you're making a good choice by leaving.

I suppose you can check out www.hostingzoom.com / www.resellerzoom.com.

However, that is a large plan do you actually need all the space and bandwidth that you requested?

GSV
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Yes, it is quite a low estimate but that's why I included "atleast".
    I know elix, I was just trying to add to your statement.

That doesn't sound good. One can only hope that they're concentrating on finding a solution and lack the time to "chat" with the customers.

100 Load Insane surprised the cPanel Page would even load. You're not going to find many hosts who offer such an amount. Probably looking at VPS since reseller accounts with that amount of bandwidth are pretty rare
    Tony B. - Chief Executive Officer
    Hawk Host Inc. Proudly serving websites since 2004
    Quality Shared and VPS Hosting
    PHP 5.3.x & PHP 5.4.x & PHP 5.5.X & PHP 5.6.X & PHP 7.0.X Support!

I'd suggest you go with a vps plan.

most vps providers have 200G BW with the price aroung $40
    I Love WHT

I know.

Yah it is high load. I mean thats some messed up crap especially for a Quad Xeon with 4 gigs ram and raid SCSI drives.

Re: I know.

Originally posted by networkingtech
    Yah it is high load. I mean thats some messed up crap especially for a Quad Xeon with 4 gigs ram and raid SCSI drives.

I doubt its quad, more less probably a dual xeon with Hyperthreading.

Yes it is a quad.

Look at the attachment. This is from WHM but the image was too big to upload so I cut it down alot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screen02.gif  

That is not quad.

On the dual xeon chips their is something called hyper threading, which emulates 2 processors per chip.

That is a standard offering in the hosting market, the 2.8GHz chisp do work great with 4GB of ram, I have used the 3.4GHz chips and are even more amazing with lots of ram.

Getting a reseller account with those specs is out their, you will just need to search this forum and look at some reviews.
    Eleven2 Web Hosting - World-Wide Hosting, Done Right!
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated | Virtual Premium Servers
    Server Locations in: Dallas | Los Angeles | Singapore | Amsterdam

I know I relize that now still worked amazingly when I first started the service. I was getting 500-700kbs downloading files off of it. Im on cable internet with a 2m connection.

With a 2MB connection you should only get like 200kbps, but that is great if you are getting that speed.
    Eleven2 Web Hosting - World-Wide Hosting, Done Right!
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated | Virtual Premium Servers
    Server Locations in: Dallas | Los Angeles | Singapore | Amsterdam

I know I asked my friend to download the file and he was getting close to the same though so.. But soon my hosting woes will be over.