Picking the right HardDrives

I will be running a windows server w/ raid 0 Ment for two Large game server's.

64 man source, and a 64 man bf2. and a small ftp server.
    So i dont need alot of space, between 80 gigs or less. (server files only)

Server only has IDE/SATA.

I hear alot of good things about seagate, also running two 120's in raid 0 (IDE), seems great.

Any Thoughts?

If you need fast SATA drives you can't beat the Raptors, they smoke everything else even some scsis. They cost a bit more but are worth it if you need fast access time. I run two in Raid1 at home and XP is lightning quick. For a game server it might be a touch of overkill but if you budget can fit them in, you'll be happy.

My data drives are Seagate or WD 200GB+. I have 3 of each in my system, all the seagates are great and the 5 year warranty is awesome. The WDs are pretty good too, although I just had to change one because of noisy bearings.

Go with any thing with a 5 year warranty.. if you go raptor and your box (chipset) supports NCQ you can get a bigger boost with the 75 gb, 10 k's

But I prefer Western Digital and Segates with the long warranty's (bare in mind that a drive manufactuter is kind of like different taste buds to different people)

North Bridge Intel 865PE
    South Bridge Intel ICH5R

doesnt support NCQ

I was thinking of the Seagate 2 x 80 gigs @ 61 Dollars each. pletty of space, for any thing.

Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 ST380817AS 80GB 7200 RPM 8MB Cache Serial ATA150

The seagate will be fine, one thing I forgot to mention is seagate and some WDs get very hot if they are in a small case, if it is only one drive then you will probably be fine, but if there are 2-3 in a mid tower case it is best to have some active cooling on them. Put them in 5.25" cooler bays, decent ones are only like $20/each and give you temp readouts and make a huge difference in longevity.

Of course decent UPS power backup is essiential too, if you are colocating this box then that should be provided but if you just going to run it 24/7 at home or something you should get a UPS to protect it. I would recommend spending the extra to get the 'Smart' ones that filter the power, not the cheap ones that just hard switch over to battery.

my 2c