FragAMania Gameserver Pricing:

All Servers Receive Free Website Hosting & Free Teamspeak

Battlefield 1942: $2.50 / slot Order Now

Battlefield 1942 Vietnam: $3.00 / slot Order Now

Battlefield 2 Unranked: $3.00 / slot Order Now

Battlefield 2 Ranked (Pre-Order): $5.00 / slot Order Now
We plan to Have Bf2 Ranked Servers Available by 2nd - 5th of July. Your billing cycle will start on the day that your server is set up. Pre-orders will be set up the day BF2 Ranked Servers are available.

Call of Duty: $3.00 / slot Order Now

Call of Duty - United Offensive: $3.00 / slot Order Now

Counter Strike: $2.00 / slot order Now

Condition Zero: $2.00 / slot Order Now

CS Source: $2.00 / slot Order Now

Day of Defeat: $2.00 / slot Order Now

Medal of Honor - AA: $2.00/ slot Order Now

Medal of Honor - Breakthrough: $2.50 / slot Order Now

Medal of Honor - Spearhead: $2.50 / slot Order Now

Natural Selection: $2.00 / slot Order Now

Swat 4: $2.00 / slot Order Now

Unreal Tournament 2004: $3.00 / slot Order Now

Server Location:

We currently serve gameservers from two great locations, Dallas (Central) And New Jersey (East).

We plan to Have West Servers up within 1-2 weeks. If you are interested in purchasing servers based in US West or other locations please contact us on this e-mail address and we will contract you with a timeframe / availability of that area.

Clients on existing servers are eligible for free transfers to any other location.

Test Servers:

We currently have two test servers enabled. If you would like to trial a different game, please e-mail us.

Medal of Honor Spearhead (New Jersey):
Counter Strike (New Jersey):
Condition Zero (New Jersey):
Day of Defeat (New Jersey):

What our Clients Say:

I don't know which is better. The server or the service! It was setup in 10 minutes. He was a super super nice guy. Helped me with every question I asked. Servers run great. Ping stays low. No crazy warping.
m3kanix - NWG Clan

These are the best servers I have ever played on. I have played games for 3 years and these servers stand out from any others. Alex is fast and does quality work, you know for a fact that the servers wont be overloaded.
Chris - Final Stand Clan

This is by far the best company i have ever dealt with. Great support with very fast service. I recommend them for all you gaming needs. ScubaSteve PKU Clan

Iv'e had a servers here for a few weeks. I can honestly say this server has been the best one Ive rented yet.
Xtreme Gaming

About FragAMania Gameservers:

Unrivaled support & reliability make FragAMania a trusted name for all your gameserver. The FragAMania servers feature the state of the Art TCAdmin Control Panel / FTP, allowing you to Start / Stop / Modify your Server as well as add maps, files and mods.
Don't Limit yourself, FragAMania will have the right solution for you.

Thanks for your time and interest, please feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!