Am I the only one tired of Adwords?

OK, none of my sites have massive traffic, or the so called "critical mass" to really get any good money from my sites.

But that isn't really the point. Yesterday I got 10 clicks as per google. A whopping $2.27.

Web hosting is the main type of ads that are on the site, when stupid password ads don't show up. So this is what makes me mad.

I'm sure many of you know how much it costs for clicks on hosting keywords. I think last time I checked google suggested something like $37 per click. WHAT?!?!

Maybe i'm nuts, lets say a $5 ppc max will get you on my little site.

If google is getting $5, (which i know they're getting more) why am I only getting an average of 22.7 CENTS per click?

Someone tell me what i'm doing wrong, and if google wants to ban me for posting how much i'm getting from them, so be it. Cause they aren't worth it.

I am using another network, they seem to pay better, but don't have the inventory that google does.
    I reserve the right to be wrong at all times

phpbb forums without hosting fees

Actually this is the wrong section for this post, this is for selling/finding advertising but in any event just becaues the max keyword is $37 per click, doesn't mean it's showing up on your site. Google has many many many devices at work to determine which ads go where. Your site as you said does not have massive traffic, so google most likely puts the less performing ads over on your site which are also the cheaper ones.
    Mike from Zoodia.com
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at MichaelPruitt.com

i realize what this forum is for, but it seemed the best fit and i needed to rant.

mods are welcome to move it to wherever they think it should be. I thought this seemed like the best place for it.
    I reserve the right to be wrong at all times

phpbb forums without hosting fees

You might want to check out http://www.bidvertiser.com/ , I had a little bit of sucess with them on a low traffic site.
    Mike from Zoodia.com
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at MichaelPruitt.com

You might be interested in Vibrantmedia.com I make a killing with them.

I also noticed that odd sized and if you rearly show the adsense banner you get paid more.

hey thanks for the links guys
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

i am not sure if you can register with vibrantmedia if you can't send me a pm with your website and i can send it to someone who works with them.

Shin,

I think the impact on traffic depends upon actually where from you're getting the traffic. Normally most of the people not going to know what actual ads are on the page before they click it unknowingly.

Normally people are looking immediately for advertisement as soon as they make a site and make good loss, might be this is not for your case. I would like to suggest that wait until 50000 to 75000 views to your site thereafter you should implement the advertisement.

After all if you have already implemented all things well like its contents, ad contents and even you are not reaching the desired level you should immediately leave that site and you should further implement the ad and look for other site with your selected media objectives.
    Last edited by etechsupport2; 07-05-2005 at 09:24 AM.