Hi guys

Hosting2NV is a fresh way at looking at hosting, and we strive to keep it fresh - this month of July we're offering 10% off all shared hosting packages FOR LIFE! Our company strives to excel in every way possible; our customer service is above the norm and we have highly motivated and skilled tech and sales support representatives ready to assist in anyway possible! We, unlike many hosts, will be here forever and so will the support and reliability. We are registered company in Australia, working in $US and with clients all over the world - wherever you are it does not matter We also have a sense of humour and are real people - when you host with us, you'll only be dealing with real people.

Personally, I work long hours to ensure that everything is up to date and running nicely - I love getting positive feedback from our customers and that's such a fantastic reward when you're stretched thin - making sure customers are satisfied is what I work for.

We host over 750 sites and own over fourty server boxes for shared hosting, semi dedicated servers and dedicated servers. We are a well established company of almost two years with superior knowledge, great & friendly 24/7 support and look forward to helping you We're real people and we really do enjoy helping other people out - we've had a few testimonials from users thanking us for helping them out with things that aren't even hosting-related I personally feel that it is important to give that little bit extra for the client as we WANT customers; hence our support and demeanour are customer-focused.

We are the searchengine & PTR experts, our servers are enhanced for such scripts to ensure your site runs better with us than anywhere else!

Hosting2NV can offer you the following plans

Additional features
99.6% Uptime Guarantee (100% uptime expected minus scheduled reboots)
Site Monitored 24/7 By Part Time Staff And Alertra Monitoring Service
14 Day Moneyback
Daily Backups & Remote Backups of all hosting2nv sites
24/7 Support & Tech Support
Easy to use billing system with logins
Upgrade your plan and your first month is free!
Domains with your without hosting starting from $7.99!
All servers are underloaded, meaning speed is fast, servers never overload and your site is trouble free
We are racked at a 100% datacentre who is ranked in top 2% of datacentre network speed in the world. Over 200 sites hosted, Over 40 servers rented from us, Over 500 domains resold by hosting2nv
We are getpaid and search engine experts.

Further Tech Information
Fedora OS
cPanel 10 (Cpanel updated daily)
Cpanel x migration skin
Apache Core 1.3.33
PHP 4.3.11
mod_ssl 2.8.16
Mysql 4.0.23
Perl V 5.8.3

Server Information
Your site will be hosted on a top of the range server.

All servers are:
Dual 2.4GHZ OR 3.0GHZ Dual Xeon with HYPERTHREADING
3gb ECC 400 Ram
73GB SCSI Harddrive (12000RPM)
80GB Backup Harddrive (7200RPM)
2000GB Multihomed Bandwidth
100Mbps Fast Ethernet Port
HyperThreading displays 4 CPUs

One of the server IPs you can ping is:

We accept Paypal, Egold, Moneybookers, Creditcard, Bank Wire (email for this). Intgold can also be accepted by contacting us when your invoice is recieved.

Need a domain without hosting?
Start at just $7.69!

Need a dedicated server?

ICQ, MSN, YAHOO, Email, Skype

24/7 Helpdesk [email protected]

See below!

View Hosting Packages Page

View VPS Packages

ALERTA UPTIME FOR HOSTING2NV: (Server monitoring system that checks the server every 5 minutes to make sure it is online)

Pasted from alertra (Contact to see screenshot):

April 05 Uptime Stats:
0 hrs, 0 mins, 0 secs

May 05 Uptime Stats:
0 hrs, 0 mins, 0 secs

Internet Seer Uptime & Performance Response Sample

Day Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun Weekly Total
Date 02/28 03/01 03/02 03/03 03/04 03/05 03/06
Outages 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Time on error 00:00 00:00 00:00 00:00 00:00 00:00 00:00 00:00
% Uptime 100.0 100.0 100.0 100.0 100.0 100.0 100.0 100.0
Connect time 0.12 0.13 0.12 0.11 0.11 0.12 0.16 0.12

Outages- number of times we were unable to access this URL
Time on Error- the total time this URL was not available (hr:min)
% Uptime- the percentage this URL was available for the day
Connect Time- the average time in seconds to connect to this URL
eg 3.41 = 3.41 seconds , 0.34 = 0.34 seconds (34/100th of a second)

Note our amazing server connectivity speeds!

Our Promise
Don't be fooled by these cheap hosts offering prices that aren't possible. You get what you pay for - I remember a recent thread about 'cheap, quality $1 hosting'... oxymoron, BIGTIME! Anyway, their uptime is poor, reliability non-existent and more often than not they are resellers and not real hosts! We offer quality, reliable, fast hosting. Our company has no budget or limits, we do whatever is needed whenever it is needed to keep our shared hosting the best, we know you will love it too - that's why we offer you 14 day moneyback guarantee if you're not happy!

We've been in the business for 3 years now, and our workers come with even more years of background knowledge and experience.

If there's anything in particular you'd like to know or any other questions you'd like answered, please just PM me here our forums and I'll be happy to answer anything that's on your mind Smile