Arrow What do you think about Lpanel ?

I would like to know what does everyone think about Lpanel.

Thank you.

2. Did you try the trial version?

at least, it comes with coupon code function compare with clientexec.

Look at this:

Lpanel receives an Editors' Choice Award for June 2005

http://www.webhostmagazine.com/ec/aw...=06&pYear=2005

it does say something.

Well I do own a copy of it i just would like to know how it is working out for other people.

thank you anyways for the info.

i love it couldn't get as much done without it
    www.ihostdev.com iHost v3 in beta Host Automation - iPanel v4 beta With Forced Ads in User Sites, illegal file scanner, and new post 4 hosting feature
    www.domainuptime.comSite monitoring

hi, hostfree4life

That what Im saying.. I think lpanel has everything you ever wanted in just 1 script - billing, support desk, affiliate group, marketing, integration with cpanel, server and network status, instant account creations for shared or reseller and the list goes on.

I feel that the Lpanel client manager has improved a lot from when I first purchased the script back in November. There were hella bugs in the software, and any release they made was full of bugs. It was like they didn't even test it. Today, we see less bugs and a better billing system. Although it is a good peice of software, their support is horrible. I have had a ticket open since the 1st of June just now being replied to. Now that is just pathetic.

I have noticed that they are hiring more representatives (or at least one I know of name Cassey who assisted me on live chat), which shows after over 6 months, they now see their support sucks, but I am glad they are finally trying to improve their support responses.
    ColoInSeattle - From 1U to cage space colocation in Seattle
    ServerStadium - Affordable Dedicated Servers
    Come visit our 18k sq ft. facility in Seattle!
    Managed Private Cloud | Colocation | Disaster Recovery | Dedicated Servers

Hi, TheNetway

Yes thats very true, thats the only thing that I dont like about lpanel,

lPanel is overall good, just the chat support integrated in it get some delays. For support tickets and billing it's very good, just a little slow in the chat system they have in it.