Netivex First Month Impressions

Disclaimer: I'm just a happy customer

I've been with Netivex for a little over a month now and can honestly say it's been a very pleasant experience so far. Netivex is located in Peer1 NYC and offer pure Peer1 bandwidth and 100% uptime. I have the following server there:

Primary Processor: AMD Athlon64 3000+
    Memory Configuration: 1024MB PC-3200 DDR400
    Primary Hard Disk: Samsung 120GB 7,200RPM S/ATA
    Network Transfer: 1,200GB

I upgraded from the standard 10mbit port to a 100mbit port. The pre-sales experience is actually one of the best things about Netivex, Robert patiently answered my many questions and never tried to pressure me into anything. He was always very polite and courteous and still is now when I harrass him about things from time to time . When I finally decided on the server I wanted I sent them my ISO and key for Win2K3 Enterprise (was the only MSDN win2k3 key I wasn't using already) and 3 hours later I get an e-mail with my login info.

I've been running a UT2004 server and recently a BF2 server as well as some occasional video streaming and a handful of websites. The network has been rock solid as has the server I haven't experienced any downtime at all. I've only had to use support a couple of times but response time has been around 15-20min. So far I have zero complaints and couldn't be happier and I'll be even happier once Peer1 makes their NYC-CHI link active.

Great! Hope your happiness will continue to grow.... :-)

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

I, too, have been with Netivex for a month now. VERY good support, great uptime, well-performing servers All in all, I'm very pleased.

Glad to hear such nice words about Netivex.

-GSV
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Netivex looks pretty solid and seems to get good praise here. Too bad they don't have more selection of servers though.

Maybe if you e-mail them they can get you something custom?

-GSV
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Originally posted by elix
    Maybe if you e-mail them they can get you something custom?

-GSV
    It's not for me just an observation. But yes that is a good suggestion.

Thanks for the kind words guys.

I realize right now our selection (and our website) are really lacking. Next week we will be launching our new website with updated pricing as well as the introduction of new services (I wont say what to avoid the risk of self-advertising). We are also working on hiring some additional techs!
    Robert Donaldson | Netivex
    Toronto | Dedicated Servers

I've also been a happy nextivex customer since before Robert launched his main operations in Peer1 NYC. Well to think of it ive been a happy customer for about 3 years now.

Servers are rock solid, network is nothing but the best and the support is very personal and warming.

Robert has build quite the little enterprise if i say so my self

A+

- Eddy
    Tired of jumping web hosting providers? Tired of OVERSELLING? Tired of Poor service/quality?
    Are you Finally realizing You Get What You Pay For In Life?
    If So...Please Visit ***** eServicesUnlimited***** - We Guarantee 100% Satisfaction we promise that!

With all this positive feedback, I may be picking up a box at Netivex shortly :-).

Wish me luck.

-GSV

Originally posted by elix
    With all this positive feedback, I may be picking up a box at Netivex shortly :-).

Wish me luck.

-GSV
    Too bad about that little no/delayed reply incident we had the other day though eh?
    Robert Donaldson | Netivex
    Toronto | Dedicated Servers