Hou much you make?

Hou much can you make as a reseller and who is the best out there?

hello, josieho

It all depends on your package, how you market, the support that you get from your webhost, etc. Now in terms of the best out there, that will be something that you have to do some reserch on and decide.

good luck !

The sky is the limit it all depends on selling ability and how well you support the clients after you have them.
    Area51.mn VPS, Dedicated & Colocated Servers.
    Area51 Computers Custom Servers & Gaming Systems. (Since 1998)
    NetAffect Email & Web Hosting Services. (Since 1996)
    Quality Systems & Service Since 1996

Hou much can you make as a reseller
    A reseller can have multiple reseller accounts, have a lot of customers and make a lot of money. At some point though it really makes more sense to get his/her own dedicated servers instead of more reseller accounts.
    who is the best out there?
    If there were a worldwide recognised best reseller hosting provider, this whole "Reseller Hosting" forum would make no sense. It would simply redirect people to that host.

Re: Hou much you make?

Originally posted by josieho
    I have worked with some of our resellers making as high as $2,000/month off their reseller accounts... You can definately make decent money off reselling... But you must put in a decent amount of effort as well.
    init.me - Build, Share & Embed

JodoHost.com - Windows VPS Hosting, ASP.NET and SQL Server Hosting
    8th year in Business, 200+ Servers. Microsoft Gold Certified Partner

Re: Re: Hou much you make?

Originally posted by Yash-JH
    I have worked with some of our resellers making as high as $2,000/month off their reseller accounts... You can definately make decent money off reselling... But you must put in a decent amount of effort as well.
    The effort is what you make money off of, not just your services. (As Yash said)
    Automated Tendencies - Brand Management Agency from Baltimore, Maryland.
    Reputation Management Search Engine Optimization Pay Per Click Email Marketing

of course
    init.me - Build, Share & Embed

JodoHost.com - Windows VPS Hosting, ASP.NET and SQL Server Hosting
    8th year in Business, 200+ Servers. Microsoft Gold Certified Partner

8. There is a lot of money to be made provided you don't make the mistake of going down the "bargain basement" route and offer hosting at prices so low that you can never make a profit.

Re: Re: Re: Hou much you make?

Originally posted by RefreshNet
    The effort is what you make money off of, not just your services. (As Yash said)
    Reminds me of what I think is a very appropriate quote for the web hosting industry that I saw on TV the other day.

"Businesses don't make money, people do."

Originally posted by etechsupport2
    A top businessman offers the right products in right place, in right time with right price without violating the laws and the rights of the customers.
    Who are you talking about? I would like to know his name. j/k

the experiences of our resellers confirmed me that the time neccessitating process of reliability & trustworthiness building is also valid in resellership. it will in any case take some time before your audience starts to gain trust in your services, and more people trust you with their business. thus do not expect a flashing, brandishing, all encompassing success in short notice. be prepared to pass through long months of non-profit, low-profits and agreeable profits until you reach whatever level you desire. thus how much you make is an equation also has time as a variable.

just like everyone else is kinda saying you get out of it what you put into it remeber that someones making money off your reseller account otherwise they woudnt offer it to you even though you may be doing well off it as well

clients though i think are the tricky part
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

clients though i think are the tricky part
    Getting them you mean....

Re: Hou much you make?

Originally posted by josieho
    alot depending on how the business succeed

it can be enough to pay your bills, make some investments in order to improve the business and some more for personal things (which is the salary) from alot of money to do alot of things.