Express Link Building - Thumbs up?

http://www.increasepr.com

came across the above website..
    talking about the express link building directory.

any comments on it?
    www.yourlifehappiness.com
    Your Life Happiness - Where it's your life that matters!

Any service that lets you purchase page rank immediately reeks of fould play to me. I would avoid this like the plague.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

I don't think Google actually encourage such link building. From what I see, too much of these link building may run counter to Google policies and may cause more harm than good.

hmm it's not really the purchasing of page rank right?
    unless i read it wrong. thought it just makes it easier for you to do link exchanges?

On the pricing page, you spend $X and they achieve it for you, so long as you maintain a monthly balance with them.

Why not just do this the free and honest way, and talk with Webmasters of sites with whom exchanging links would be advantageous for site visitors as well as search engines?

IMNSHO, paying for pagerank v. seeking out legitimate links is the difference between meeting someone, falling in love and getting married v. paying for a hooker.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

The site's index page itself shows a PageRank of 3... which is, simply put, below average. At least, I guess, that means you could expect it to work for you as well as it works for them.

I think it would be better if you look to purchase static text links driectly from webmasters themselves. The PR would be more solid that way.

aiight. there are so many things to be learnt. thanks a lot you guys..

I tried their "Find the best mocha card" and entered a couple of websites and they misteriously all had a PR of 8!
    David

haha. yeah i guess the best things in life don't come free.
    hard work is the best man!

Originally posted by Royalty Hosting
    I tried their "Find the best mocha card" and entered a couple of websites and they misteriously all had a PR of 8!
    Can people scam/fake PR? I've read a story or two on this subject but I am not very sure.

I think you can't fake Pagerank, but it would be easy to fake a script to display the Pagerank you want.

14. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!