Thumbs down Godaddy = Nightmare

2 days ago, we have ordered a .biz domain and we had got its confirmation + confirmation email + Order success email and our CC has been charged for sum of the order.

We have checked everywhere, and guess what; it actually had not been registered until yesterday night (more than 24 Hours after registration).

All our contact with support (Both email and tel) was not successful. They all responded that they are aware and they will forward this ISSUE to technicals and very sorry for the inconvenience and ... But actually it did nothing about domain registration, and it was still unregistered, and they told me to wait until they contact me again.

What do you think?? Is there anybody that risk and wait to someone else take the domain ?!? And for more than 24 Hours??

We had many complaints from customer that who had to have the domain, and they afraid of registration of that domain by their competitors, and they also had some AD on the name.

We have registered the domain last night with another registrar.

We have got many complaints from customer, and we lost a good contract.
    Professional Logo Design.
    For more information please visit our site

Are you in USA?

Just to make sure that it was not caused by domain propagation time only.

What is to do with domain propagation???

I have told: I registered the mentioned domain myself with another registrar after 24 hours.

Haven't you read posts on godaddy here? Might want to research next time there are many more places that provide good service and no problems. Anyways mate hope it works out

You are right, there is many complaints about them here.

Just for other who are curious, they *STILL* investigating what is the cause of their system error, and even no refund has been made(!!) What a great services !!!