Thread: viva la bam

chica go go

viva la bam

I used to be a big fan of bam margera. During the days of jackass, those CKY videos, He seemed like a cool guy.

Now, the more i watch his show "viva la bam" on mtv, the more i hate him.

His ego is huge, and you can tell all the reactions his friends, and family produce are scripted.

share your feelings.

I think it's at the point where they have to be. It's impossible for him to get away with all of this.

Bay Area -USA
    I cant stand him. He has total disregard for anyones feelings.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Tampa, Fl
    He shattered the fine line between acting funny and acting stupid. When he did things to himself it was funny, but doing things to other people is just stupid. I can't stand viva la bam, though.
    US Based Shared Web Hosting cPanel+Softaculous Email Hosting Domain Names

He is so funny lol, but i think that i couldnt do what he does also have you seen that new show on comedy centeral named con lol thats cool also...

Proud She-Geek
    ugh don't even get me started on him or that show. my husband watches it; I leave the room. It pisses me off the way he treats his family - scripted or not. that's a horrible example to be setting for young men (whom I assume are the target audience of the show).

The episode where Johnny Knoxville cut Bam's SUV in half was pretty good though
    <?php echo "Signature here"; ?>

Tacoma, Washington

Re: viva la bam

Originally posted by mikeylove
    I used to be a big fan of bam margera. During the days of jackass... (h)e seemed like a cool guy.
    Agreed. Jackass was fairly harmless (except of the pain of the guys involved). As they spread out it seems they need to 'hurt' innocent people more - and that's just not right. It's not funny anymore.
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

Philadelphia, PA
    They film the show around here (Westchester). Occasionaly they do local promos. Just last week Don Vito was at a local bar. Although it's relatively scripted IMO.
    Linux junkie |

I have seen the CKY movies and I used to watch Jackass when it first came out. After a while I stopped watching Jackass because I didn't find it entertaing anymore. I haven't seen any of the cast's own solo shows. I probably would not find them entertaining.

Jackass the movie was great.