domain name, forward to dynamic ip

Hi,

I have an account with dyndns.org, which keeps my dynamic IP mapped to a domain name. However, I would like to register a more professional looking domain name and have it forward to my dyndns.org domain.

Is there a way to make the dyndns.org domain invisible in the address bar, so only the new professional domain shows up?

Thanks

Yup, you can register the domain name and then FRAME / MASK it to that dyndns.org domain. Framing will keep the new domain name in the address bar.
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting Dedicated Servers Domain Names
    Custom Web Development Mobile Application Development SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals

Could you elaborate on the FRAME / MASK technique you're talking about?

Thanks

Sure.

First of all see if your registrar supports URL redirection or not. If they do then register the domain name and set URL FRAMING / URL MASKING to that dyndns domain name.

If your registrar does not support it then you can register the domain with registrars like Registerfly.com, they have pretty easy system for domain redirections and you can use 24x7 support also.

Other good registrars are godaddy / namecheap.

My domains are with registerfly and most of them are using URL framing.
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting Dedicated Servers Domain Names
    Custom Web Development Mobile Application Development SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals