Need to look busy

I've been getting plenty of guests on my site but they hardly ever join. Is there a way I can use my gimmick accounts and log them all on at once just from my own computer?
    Sig free forever.

You should be able to create one login for every browser you have on your computer. That should allow you to have maybe a couple dozen screennames logged in at one time.

But it sounds to me like you have more fundamental issues at hand than how busy your site looks. Trickery like that will only get you so far, and people will not be fooled for long...
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

thanks the_pm. I hear your point.

EDIT - I tried it and when I open new windows it still shows the user I am logged in as. I've managed to get two by using one with IE and one with Firefox. The forum software is phpbb.

Any idea's why it is'nt working?

Thanks
    Last edited by Swerve1000; 06-29-2005 at 01:59 PM.
    Sig free forever.

Install a bunch of browsers. Install Mozilla, Firefox, K-Meleon, Opera8, Opera7.54, MyIE2 (*shudder*), Avant, Netscape 7, Netscape 8, etc. As long as each has it's own program folders with their own temp/cache folders, you should be able to login as a unique visitor in each one.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Thanks chief!!
    Sig free forever.

Sure thing

If you have traditional programming experience, you could probably write a simple executible that cycles through login names, logging names in and out every minute or two. Activity stays in your records generally for 5-15 minutes, so this would allow you to accomplish what you want using only one browser, and you could stay legitimately logged in using another browser.

Still, I don't like the idea of doing this...but if you must, this will do the trick, given you have the right programming resources available