* directadmin or cpanel

Which one would u rather prefer ... directadmin or cpanel ...

I personally prefer cPanel.

Which one do you prefer?
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

I prefer cPanel myself but that's because I have more experience administrating a cPanel box.

--GSV
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Yes.

Originally posted by DanX
    Yes.
    It's not a yes/no question.

I assume:

Yes = cPanel
    No = DirectAdmin

?

GSV
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

We have both CPanel and DA boxes, the majority of which are CPanel as that is what we get more requests for from resellers.

I personally prefer DA, the clients that have moved from CPanel to DA tell me they also prefer DA and don't want to use CPanel again.

The clients that are on CPanel but have not tried DA tell me they prefer Cpanel ........

It's sarcasm.

I did a search for "cpanel directadmin" just now and got 43 threads. What's the point of another? If the poster had a specific question, that's fine, but a general already-been-discussed question is pointless, especially since neither panel has changed greatly. [DirectAdmin has a new skin, that's about it.]