Need help finding a server with this.

I need a server that allows me to host multiple domains for clients all of which have SSL. So I would need space for at least 20 domains/ssl certs. SSH access and a nice control panel.

detz,

I don't think you'll have any problems finding a server that can do that for you. You may need some additional IPs for the SSL certificates but, that's a perfectly justified reason to get additional IPs. I suggest you look at www.layeredtech.com if you're on a tight budget or you can check out www.gnax.net for some servers on a really nice network. www.defenderhosting.com also gives IPs away for free with proper justification so, you should check them out too.

HTH
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Yeah, I have a nice server with ts-host currently but I need a control panel so the customers have control over email/ftp etc...so i'm looking to another server for the front-end operations.

It depends on your style of business. If you want the ISP to take care of everything for you such as server management, security audits, monitoring, you may need to look for a managed server package. For your customers to have control, I would recommend CPanel. You may just only need one server for what you have just posted. Here is my opinion on server mgmt levels:

Budget/Unmanaged - For the people who have intermediate-expert level knowledge of servers where they can manage/fix problems on their own.
    Managed(usually at a premium) - for people who lack knowledge or do not have the time to spend tackling an issue that may occur.

my 2 cents
    Synergy Blue LLC
    SonataWeb.net | SynergyBlue.com
    USA should so something about: http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/