Question Complete site appraisal + add on domains

Hello WHT,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, i am thinking about selling my website, and it's associated domains.

The main website is a PR3, though i'm confident this will increase to a 4 in the next update as the site has seen large amount of growth and more linkages.

It is DrunkenAntics.com - which, unlike the name, is actually a place for Trance music download. DJs offer mixes to showcase their skills, and people sign up for free to have access to the mixes. It is currently run on Mambo, with custom themes and modules in place. A small number of Producers also come to DA and showcase their new tracks for exclusive review before anyone else.

There is a forum in place, with over 20,000 posts.

The other sites that come with it :

DARadio.com (PR2) - A great name for a radio station - "da radio" (Slang for "the"?) - using shoutcast, the radio plays the drunkenantics mixes throughout the day, and DJs also play live most evenings. Just a bit of fun really, it seems quite popular. The radio stats and listen buttons are also seen on DrunkenAntics. To use DARadio fully, you'll need a PRS license - as every internet radio station should have.

DAFlashGames.com (PR2) - A simple site with mambo and mamboflashgames module, about 100 flash games wtih save score ability. Guests must be registered as members to have their score saved, and therefore compete against other members.

The sites have been modified so that they share a user database - so when one guest signs up as a member on DrunkenAntics, they automatically become members in DARadio and DAFlashGames.

The site has a loyal group of regular members, and also a large number that pop into the forum every so often. Total members, about 1450

Stats:

Averages over the last 6 months:

Drunkenantics:

2745 unique visitors per month
    8583 visits per month
    85964 pages per month
    44gig bandwidth per month

DARadio:

1615 unique visitors per month
    2464 visits per month
    69685 pages per month

DAFlashGames.com:

357 unique visitors per month
    1000 visitors per month
    2490 pages per month
    > 1gig bandwidth per month

These sites DID have Adsense on them, but my adsense account was recently terminated for having been put on another unrelated page that violated their terms and conditions.

But in the 8 months i did use them, i have recieved over $2,500 - not sure how i can show this without access to my old adsense account - but if anyone wants definate proof, i can give photocopies of bank statements showing the deposits/cheques!

Please note that i have done NOTHING to increase these site's PR ranking - i haven't even put in proper meta tags in most of them. Word of mouth is helping DA a lot, with the member count standing at about 1450 and rising.

The sites are currently on a dedicated server with Ezzi

Are the sites worth anything? Including everything?

Thank you

Re: Complete site appraisal + add on domains

Originally posted by drucey
    Hello WHT,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, i am thinking about selling my website, and it's associated domains.

The main website is a PR3, though i'm confident this will increase to a 4 in the next update as the site has seen large amount of growth and more linkages.

It is DrunkenAntics.com - which, unlike the name, is actually a place for Trance music download. DJs offer mixes to showcase their skills, and people sign up for free to have access to the mixes. It is currently run on Mambo, with custom themes and modules in place. A small number of Producers also come to DA and showcase their new tracks for exclusive review before anyone else.

There is a forum in place, with over 20,000 posts.

The other sites that come with it :

DARadio.com (PR2) - A great name for a radio station - "da radio" (Slang for "the"?) - using shoutcast, the radio plays the drunkenantics mixes throughout the day, and DJs also play live most evenings. Just a bit of fun really, it seems quite popular. The radio stats and listen buttons are also seen on DrunkenAntics. To use DARadio fully, you'll need a PRS license - as every internet radio station should have.

DAFlashGames.com (PR2) - A simple site with mambo and mamboflashgames module, about 100 flash games wtih save score ability. Guests must be registered as members to have their score saved, and therefore compete against other members.

The sites have been modified so that they share a user database - so when one guest signs up as a member on DrunkenAntics, they automatically become members in DARadio and DAFlashGames.

The site has a loyal group of regular members, and also a large number that pop into the forum every so often. Total members, about 1450

Stats:

Averages over the last 6 months:

Drunkenantics:

2745 unique visitors per month
    8583 visits per month
    85964 pages per month
    44gig bandwidth per month

DARadio:

1615 unique visitors per month
    2464 visits per month
    69685 pages per month

DAFlashGames.com:

357 unique visitors per month
    1000 visitors per month
    2490 pages per month
    > 1gig bandwidth per month

These sites DID have Adsense on them, but my adsense account was recently terminated for having been put on another unrelated page that violated their terms and conditions.

But in the 8 months i did use them, i have recieved over $2,500 - not sure how i can show this without access to my old adsense account - but if anyone wants definate proof, i can give photocopies of bank statements showing the deposits/cheques!

Please note that i have done NOTHING to increase these site's PR ranking - i haven't even put in proper meta tags in most of them. Word of mouth is helping DA a lot, with the member count standing at about 1450 and rising.

The sites are currently on a dedicated server with Ezzi

Are the sites worth anything? Including everything?

Thank you
    $6,000 - $8,000. Good traffic, good membership count, excellent ad revenue. This price is of course completely dependent on the buyer being able to set AdSense back up on the site when they buy it. If the sites are banned from using AdSense (and not the owner), then it'll dramatically reduce the value. This is worth checking up on.

If I owned the site, I would try to get AdSense back and keep the site. If the site continues to improve and expand, then you could earn a lot in ad revenue yearly and it would be worth a lot more should you try to sell it in a few years. But that's just what I would do!

Good luck!

From what i gather, it's the owner!

But i'll definately be checking up on this, thank you for the advice.

Ability is also a major aspect for me- i don't have the php/sql knowledge to put a lot of my ideas into action, nor the time to learn!

I appreciate the appraisal, many thanks