Thread: Ups

Ups

I placed to orders from a website at the same time....one order was for a total of 24.00 and the other for a total of 16.00. They shipped the same day and both should have arrived today. UPS left one of the boxes in the garage (the more expensive one) and says that "The Receiver was Unable to Sign for the Package....Delivery will be reattempted" Any idea why Id need to sign for one and not the other? I mean its 10.00 worth of actual goods. Im wondering if perhaps he missed the other package on the truck and put that as the reason...

My company deals with UPS daily and I've found that they don't always give the real reason why they put their messages. It could have been a different driver, so one driver left 1 package and the other driver didnt want to leave the 2nd one.

That's why I like Fedex, once you sign once, you never have to sign again.

Although, we order enough stuff and know the UPS guy that he just leaves any and all boxes now.

Originally posted by Hosemeyer
    That's why I like Fedex, once you sign once, you never have to sign again.

Although, we order enough stuff and know the UPS guy that he just leaves any and all boxes now.
    Ya we order stuff all the time from ebay etc and the UPS guy never bothers for a signature. The other package came today at roughly the same time as yesterday etc....

Did you order the packages from different places?
    For example, if I order from company A and company B, company A may require a signature while Company B may not.

Nope they came from the same company who I have ordered through before and never had to sign for.

edit: Basically I ordered some lights...decided I might not have enough and ordered some more....