Lpanel vs ModernBill

Hello,

I am trying to decide on a billing software, either ModernBill or Lpanel. ModernBill seems to have a solid reputatio, however Lpanel seems to be loaded with much more features.

I installed the 15 day trial of Lpanel to check out the features, and here is just a small list of features that I liked...

- Instantly install on your server via remote install. Literally you type in your cPanel username, pass, and location, and the script is instantly installed and setup... I really like this.

- Integrated support desk with email piping. Seems to be kinda like eSupport just missing a few features.

- Integrated live chat system with tracting and logging (like phplivesupprt but less features)

- When you create a packge in Lpanel it sets it up in WHM automatically.

- It has a network status page that shows server uptime percent, cpu load, and what services are up or down

- Auto suspend, unsuspend members for billing...etc

- Auto bill over bandwidth

- Auto Account upgrades via at signup or via members page such as bandwidth upgrade, dedicated Ip....etc.

Well those are the features I like the most. Can anybody tell me if ModernBill has something similiar to these features? If so then ModernBill it is...

Well..

I think whmautopilot is better.. :/

but comparing the two software.. ModernBill is better in many ways

Modernbill have most the features but for livechat. I am not sure about that.. They did have internal helpdesk though

Versus the two products the thread was started by, WHMAutopilot is probably better than both. However, Lpanel would be your best solution between Lpanel and ModernBill. Neither of their support is good, but Lpanel is quicker and easier to setup, and has a nice interface.
    ColoInSeattle - From 1U to cage space colocation in Seattle
    ServerStadium - Affordable Dedicated Servers
    Come visit our 18k sq ft. facility in Seattle!
    Managed Private Cloud | Colocation | Disaster Recovery | Dedicated Servers

Modernbill is not even able to support live chat - support has been horrible and due to this I am looking at Lpanel as a new possibility - They seem to have all the right logic and features as 2host mentioned.

Originally posted by biscutgut
    Modernbill is not even able to support live chat - support has been horrible and due to this I am looking at Lpanel as a new possibility - They seem to have all the right logic and features as 2host mentioned.
    lPanel support is worse.

GSV
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Im an lpanel fan, love it, clients love the intergration, wouldnt use any other!

I would have to say Modernbill. Lpanel is too buggy. I've personally spoke with the Modernbill programmers (they are located only 30 minutes down the road) and they know their code. Not only is it packed with features, but they are truly open to customer input for improving the product. Yes, Modernbill is confusing because it has so many features, but it's a better product. I don't use either of them, as I'm a fan of Clientexec, but once Modernbill releases their new Core API, I'm switching.

Plus to Lpanel: Easy to install, good interface, easy to learn and use. Downside: Very buggy. Database easily becomes corrupt with software upgrades.

Just my two cents.
    CityWideHost.com - Web Hosting YOUR Way!
    Non-Oversold cPanel Hosting, Webmaster Services, Web Design, and Asterisk PBX Management!
    24/7 Support - Powered by Bobcares!

Well I went ahead and went with ModernBill....so far so good. I even paid a member of these forums $40 to setup everything including the packages, crons...etc. Very pleased so far

Good choose.
    CityWideHost.com - Web Hosting YOUR Way!
    Non-Oversold cPanel Hosting, Webmaster Services, Web Design, and Asterisk PBX Management!
    24/7 Support - Powered by Bobcares!

12. Modernbill all the way!!!

It takes about 2 weeks to fully configure it to your likings, but if you want to expand and have the benefits of a feature packed billing system, i advise getting it now.

WHMauto - They keep promising V3, but its not been a long 2 years of promises and i will NEVER use them again.

Lpanel - They seem good but i always get the feel of unprofessinalism with the software. They could expand further.

Chris

ModernBill can be a big step for your company, and support is not always the best... But overall, from a business perspective, it works splendidly.
    CybexHost.com - Shared and Reseller Hosting Solutions on cPanel/WHM Linux Servers
    ModernTweak.com - Discount ModernBill Licenses, Hosted Installations, and Professional Services
    :: Pay for your discount ModernBill license with PayPal
    :: admin[at]cybexhost.com :: AIM: CybexH

I am very interest in the MordernBill,but the mordern didn't have a module of primahosting, a very popluar whm software in china.

http://www.valueof.com

Who can tell me?

How can i add prima in modernbill?

I cant understand why people usually complain about ModernBill's support. I always get a response within 24 hours (except on the weekends). I consider that to be very good for a software company. Usually software providers take days to respond.
    Vertivo :: Affordable Web Hosting Packages and Reseller Plans
    We offer affordable and reliable Linux-based Reseller and Shared Hosting Plans. Accepted: All major Credit Cards and PayPal.

Maybe you are right!

but in worktime, I think they should response within one hour.