[CODED/UNIQUE] Awsome Hosting template w/Flash + business design

Alright guys. Today, I've got a really awsome hosting template. It is unique and very original. It comes coded, with a flash menu, and a sub page. You get all the rights you want, and all the files. This has never been sold, and will never again be sold.
    Check it out here:
    Sub page here:

This is a really awsome design, so I'm looking to make fair bit. Let's get the bidding started at $125. Buy it now price is $175

I also have this business design. It's got a good feel, but it's just a psd. See it here:

I'm asking $30 for this, starting bid. BIN price $50.

If you want both of them, I'm selling them as a pack, for $200 This is not an auction for the pack, but the first person to offer 200 for this. Post SOLD! for any of them here, and your price/ SOLD for (BIN price of what you want). You can also contact me any other way.
    I'll let this go until I get an offer above the starting bid, and if you offer somewhat below, I'll consider, but keep it open for two days or so.
    Thanks guys, looking for a quick sale for these awsome designs.
    aim: iDeviseFlash
    [email protected]

Your first design is amazing. Good work. You shouldn't have any problems selling that one!

I agree with Mekhu,

First one is really amazing. Good luck with the sale.
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting Dedicated Servers Domain Names
    Custom Web Development Mobile Application Development SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals

Thanks guys! Current high bid of $125 on the first layout over at SitePoint. I will let the bid run until 12PM EST, so if you want any of these, bid now!

I wouldnt give away such a nice design so cheap
    Professional WebDesign & Development -- Always At The Peak --

lol, find me someone to buy it for "not so cheap" and I'll give you a commission

new high bid of $175 on the first one.

Design has been SOLD!