Thread: 1forallhosting

1forallhosting

Hey. I was considering 1forallhosting.com as their website lists off a pile of scripts they had, included in that were coppermine photo gallery, gallery & 4 images gallery.

However, I emailed them and they said they don't have GD or ImageMagick. How can that be so? Won't they at least need them to make thumbnails? I know coppermine does.

I'm not going with them anyway. They took too long to respond and only accept paypal

Hmmm, that sounds unlikely. Maybe the person responding just didn't know for sure or checked in the wrong location?
    SolidState - Open Source Billing Solution for Web Hosts

Not sure. But they were cheap, took a few days to respond and from that it doesnt look like they know what they are talking about

They could be new to the industry. That still isn't an excuse for lack of knowledge though as a good company generally has one or more consultants they can probe for information.
    Patron: I'd like my free lunch please.
    Cafe Manager: Free lunch? Did you read the fine print stating it was an April Fool's joke.
    Patron: I read the same way I listen, I ignore the parts I don't agree with. I'm suing you for false advertising.
    Cafe Owner: Is our lawyer still working pro bono?

New or old, web host should never hide their information under the domain using WhoisGuard.

All information is hidden using WhoisGuard, there is no way of contacting this host except a form.