2 domains to 'appraise'

I just bought the 2 following domains, no intention of selling them as I have plans for each of them - I just want to see if people think I paid a reasonable price for them.

www.myrugrat.com - Planning on making it into a parent community site. With tips, stories and a forum (of course)

www.iLOL.net - Planning on making this into your standard funny video clips/pics/stories site that seem to be so popular.
    Turn My Text - íspuǝıɹɟ ʞooqǝɔɐɟ ɹnoʎ ǝzɐɯɐ puɐ ǝsnɟuoɔ

Computer Game Cheats & Codes

Re: 2 domains to 'appraise'

Originally posted by boomers
    I just bought the 2 following domains, no intention of selling them as I have plans for each of them - I just want to see if people think I paid a reasonable price for them.

www.myrugrat.com - Planning on making it into a parent community site. With tips, stories and a forum (of course)

www.iLOL.net - Planning on making this into your standard funny video clips/pics/stories site that seem to be so popular.
    They both have development potential but I don't think they have much (if any) value undeveloped. Out of interest, what was the "reasonable price" you paid for them?

I paid $30 each for them ($60 total)
    Turn My Text - íspuǝıɹɟ ʞooqǝɔɐɟ ɹnoʎ ǝzɐɯɐ puɐ ǝsnɟuoɔ

Computer Game Cheats & Codes

well with development there's good potential for profit. But for the domains themselves you paid over the odds I'm afraid.