Advertising using 2 systems...

Hi,

I was thinking about using 2 different ad providers. Google and Tradedoubler. I done this because Google give high returns, TradeDoubler ad's just look nice but money is low.

What are your opinions on using 2 of them? Should I just stick with one, and work on using that to my advantage?

I guess it does'nt really matter how the ads look.... but its good to use two...
    Phlint! Web Media [http://phlint.com]
    [email protected]

How much traffic do you have? If you have a lot of visitors, try both of them, they can be changed by PHP script (I am sure you find something useful on Hotscripts.com). You maybe earn more money because different ads will better catch visitors eyes.

TBH I have only just started, so traffic is fairly minimal and only directed at my PHP tutorials. However I expect traffic to rise soon when I begin advertising for free forums. I may try and rotate them, thanks

Re: Advertising using 2 systems...

Originally posted by Malboro
    Hi,

I was thinking about using 2 different ad providers. Google and Tradedoubler. I done this because Google give high returns, TradeDoubler ad's just look nice but money is low.

What are your opinions on using 2 of them? Should I just stick with one, and work on using that to my advantage?

You should research to identify the two different target market with its size and characteristics and then you should match the target with the audience and the effectiveness of the available both media. Your objective should be to achieve adequate media coverage potential market where probably you’ve already a base. You can apply the low cost advertisement method to the identified potential market where you have already a base.

Finally you can be able to cover those unidentified limits of your extended target market with alternative ad, which you are expecting for the high returns to avoid the waste.
    Last edited by etechsupport2; 06-29-2005 at 03:13 AM.