cannot generate SSL csr !!

Hi everyone,

I've been looking for an answer on this and I can't find one! My problem is:

I am running WHM 10.1.0 cPanel 10.2.0-R82 Fedora i686 - WHM X v3.1.0. I want to generate a CSR so that I can obtain and install an SSL certificate from

When I generate the CSR and paste it into the regsiterfly interface, I get the error 'CSR - Field ''CSR'' is invalid.' I have seen some threads about this and I've been trying to generate the CSR without a password, but WHM says the password is too short. I also tried it with a password of 5 spaces and that didn't work either.

This is such a simple thing, I'm not sure where to turn next! Any ideas, anyone?

RevMedia, Inc.
    Quality Offshore Development Services
    On Time. On Budget.

Top Secret
    so, don't use WHM to generate a key, learn to do it from the shell. Use the tutorials found on ev1's page and use whatever you're running. Most likely it's apache+modssl .

Using your "control panel" to do stuff like this isn't exactly the smartest idea anyways.
    WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more.
    WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
    Linux Problems? WHMCS Issues? +1-866-546-8914 (linux-14) or @whmcsguru on twitter!