Register .com domain in batch with the lowest price?

I want to register 140 .com domain names. Of course, I want to get the lowest price so I read the articles in this forum carefully.

I find 1and1 offers $5.99 per domain, however, it doesn't provide a batch register interface so I must register the domains one by one. That is a nightmare to me, for 140 domains.

I also check ev1servers, but they doesn't offer new domain registration any more.

I just wonder if there are still other companies provide a relatively cheap price and have a batch registration interface.

RegisterFly is like 7.99/ea and they include free privacy protection
    Domain Maven

Over at DomainSite ($6.99), you can add them all to the shopping cart and pay at once.
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

Try a company that is a reseller of directi & use the logicbox software, they offer batch registrations.

All the best
    AESERVER UAE Hosting & Domains []
    United Arab Emirates' Premier Webhosting & Domain Name Registrar.
    ae Domain Administration ( accredited registrar | Register your .ae today!

Or just go directly to Directi or eNom yourself and get a direct reseller account.

You can do that by buying in bulk at go daddy:

For 101-200 domains the price is $6.75 ea. Pretty good deal and with Go Daddy the actual registrar. $7.00 with the .25 ICANN fee per domain.