Team Speak Resellers

does anybody have a good reccomendation for a teamspeak reseller, I have a ventrilo package already but am looking for teamspeak but I am hitting a brickwall on where to find someone that resells them. Any suggestions would be great

http://sales.tritoncia.com/hosters.php?t=1

any one of them on that list..

there really isn't much difference with TS!

I have tried a fair amount of those and none of them offer "reseller" accounts just plain teamspeak hosting and I need to be a reseller

Originally posted by rmurray321
    I have tried a fair amount of those and none of them offer "reseller" accounts just plain teamspeak hosting and I need to be a reseller
    If you want a TS Reseller, you need to contact sales:

http://www.goteamspeak.com/contact.php

I don't need a teamspeak license only to be a reseller, problem is thta most on the list are not offereing reseller accounts, I was wondering if anyone knoew of a good palce to get a reseller account, preferably with a nationwide network already up

You.. Need.. To.. Contact.. Sales.. To.. Be.. A.. Legal.. Reseller..

I can't make it clearer.

well I did it that way with ventrilo and teamspeak allows their licensees to offer reseller accounts as well. I will keep looking on my own

That's fine, but I'm telling you, you need to contact sales.. TS and Ventrillo are two different companies with two different ways of doing things.

And regulations TS has passed recently is going to make it very difficult for you to know procedure unless you contact sales.

If you don't, you may miss something, and you'd better have money to pay court costs for illegally reselling.

What he is looking for is somebody that has a license with an official reseller program.

IE. I am licensed by TeamSpeak, and people can come and purchase reseller accounts from me to sell to their own clients.
    Mike from Zoodia.com
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at MichaelPruitt.com

exactly what I am looking for

Same answer

But good luck with your search.

I don't think you'll find that for teamspeak, but licences for teamspeak are easier to come by it might be easier to get a cheap vps or similar and become a direct reseller from teamspeak.
    Otherwise you might try contacting the hosts listed here: http://sales.tritoncia.com/hosters.php
    and either checking their websites or e-mailing them asking for a custom plan.....

Cheers
    Jona