Need Cerberus Help

Hi all,

Managed to get cerberus helpdesk installed for the most part... just having a few problems with the front-end, and email parser...

Is there anyone who's familiar with setting up Cerberus that could help with this, for as cheap as possible (well less than $50 at least, as thats the full installation fee from Cerberus), not looking to spend too much on this.

Anyway, my various contact methods are in my profile, tho i'm heading to bed now, so you can send me a PM or email (rob @ lschosting . com) and i'll get back to you 1st thing in the morning.

Thanks
    Rob G.
    ShopManager - Sales & Repair Business Management Software

You should contact Tim Greer on the forums. He's from Cerberus, so I'm sure he might help you out.
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

Thanks to all those who contacted me, job closed
    Rob G.
    ShopManager - Sales & Repair Business Management Software

WHT user Jeremy Johnstone, leader developer of Cerberus (also previously worked for iNet) might also help you set it up. I know he is extremely busy, but worth a try. He is a great guy.

EDIT: Oops, sorry, didn't see your last post.

Best,
    Hosting Discussion - web hosting community.

Is your company represented?

Originally posted by Lorand M
    You should contact Tim Greer on the forums. He's from Cerberus, so I'm sure he might help you out.
    Hi, just a note. I am not affiliated with Cerberus, never have been and never will be (I don't really even like the software. :-) I've helped some people out and added some mods for some people before, but have never been involved with the software/company. Thank for allowing me to clarify.