Question I want to sell VoIP Services :)

Hi,

I have a server that I pay $$ a month, and I get a Phone Number from USA and some others countries, for a flat rate a month.

That include an amount of minutes to all the usa and unlimited local calls, with a local phone number, that I place in a VoIP device SiP enabled and I can talk like a normal phone.

I want to offert that to some customers.

Since I am from Latin America, many people here wants to have a USA Local phone number.

Can anyone suggest me a good provider that offert this kind of service reseller oriented? Or what I need to start this business.

Any idea or tip it's appreciated?

If this is the wrong forum, sorry mods, please move it

Thanks.
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, don't touch this!
    WebHostingTalk.com

Freedom Voice is going to be offering local numbers very soon. Are you looking for any specific local numbers (i.e. Texas, New York, California, Florida, etc)?

Otherwise, you might also check out Vonage, Packet8, or VoicePlus

For me the most important are Florida, but more options means more for my customers.

But I want a platform where I can assign numbers to my customers, pay low for numbers, and pay x minutes, and I can build packages to my customers.

Thanks Corey, I will take a look at Freedom Voice
    WebHostingTalk.com

I heard a rumor that something that does exactly what you're describing will be available very very soon. 

Originally posted by tuwebfacil
    [B]
    But I want a platform where I can assign numbers to my customers, pay low for numbers, and pay x minutes, and I can build packages to my customers.
    [B]
    VOIPO - VoIP Telephone Service

Originally posted by HRTimothy
    I heard a rumor that something that does exactly what you're describing will be available very very soon. 

Nah, I know who you're talking about. They said it's not true.
    Last edited by zakboca; 06-28-2005 at 01:48 PM.
    CEO of SingleHop

It's true, because the guy who sell to me has it.

He on my office create numbers for most of the US cities, that numbers are avaliable instantly.

We can add that number to a softphone or sip phone and we're ready.

I know that he don't pay for local calls (or it's paid on his base price witch is cheap) and he plays with long distance cost.

I am not sure if he's a reseller of something or he has his own gateway (but i don't think so)

I have like 50 customers like that currently, but I only getting a low % and I think I can handle the complete busienss If i have the tools and i get the right revenue

thanks guys
    WebHostingTalk.com

Glad to have helped. We also use Vonage and very happy with their services and support. They do seem to be 911 compliant which is a very big issue in the United States right now. I actually used the 911 system a few weeks ago with no problems.

Originally posted by Corey Bryant
    Glad to have helped. We also use Vonage and very happy with their services and support. They do seem to be 911 compliant which is a very big issue in the United States right now. I actually used the 911 system a few weeks ago with no problems.
    Thanks man, but I am looking something more "reseller-oriented"

Something like a CPANEL for VoIP, that exist?

WebHostingTalk.com

Originally posted by HRTimothy

LOL!!! Perhaps it's host's rockets VoIP service? I get newsletters from them...

What was the URL for that? It looks pretty good.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Originally posted by VolkNet
    LOL!!! Perhaps it's host's rockets VoIP service? I get newsletters from them...

What was the URL for that? It looks pretty good.
    http://www.viatalk.com

Actually FV - that is all they do or try to do - have everything go thru their reseller. They just added a tracking system for real estate agents, a recording system for doctors to do transcriptions and they are getting ready to roll ou phone & web conferencing as well.

I have spoken to a few VOIP and email some to maybe offer that as well but most do not seem to respond back at this time. They might not be ready or something