oscommerce question

I'm trying to change a link on a client site ( and I can't seem to find the correct page to edit. It's an Oscommerce site, and I figured it would be the leftcolumn.php file, but it's not. I'm trying to change the Free Catalog link (it's located on the left side of the home page . . . in the purple information box). Can anyone help? I'm trying to learn this stuff so I can help clients edit their own pages and so that I can speed up the process for them.

Thanks in advance
    Hurricom Interactive
    Powerful Web Solutions for Small Businesses

If you are trying to chage the url to go to a different url then you can edit:
    path to catalog/includes/boxes/information.php

look for this code:

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHIPPING) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_SHIPPING . '</a><br>' .
    '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRIVACY) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_PRIVACY . '</a><br>' .
    '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONDITIONS) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONDITIONS . '</a><br>' .
    '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONTACT . '</a>');

Then edit this:
    . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHIPPING) .
    with the url you want it to go to.

Hope this helps.

This code is from the original script. IF you have mods it may be different.