Hello would like to share with you how HostGator went. I signed up last week and every since than has been a nightmare. After 3 days no problem all my sites were suspended cause of one site being too resource intensive. They never cared to proof to me it was they just said so. I think its cause I was using alot of bandwidth and they got worried or something. So I dont mind them disabling the site that had a problem. The problem comes in I had 5 different sites running on the same account. Mistake! Once they suspended one site all my sites were down. I told them why didnt you just chnage the permmissions so the first site wouldnt run. Well never got a good response on that. The so called live support is just someone to say email support. Im always like why cant you help me. No good response their either. So just to let you know be aware of hostgator. Sure some like them but my expericience was horrible. Just word of advice if your sites make you money get a good host. I lost more money cause of it being offline. Thanks