Thread: question

I'm trying to change a link on a client site ( and I can't seem to find the correct page to edit. It's an Oscommerce site, and I figured it would be the leftcolumn.php file, but it's not. I'm trying to change the Free Catalog link (it's located on the left side of the home page . . . in the purple information box). Can anyone help? I'm trying to learn this stuff so I can help clients edit their own pages and so that I can speed up the process for them.

Thanks in advance
    Hurricom Interactive
    Powerful Web Solutions for Small Businesses

As I remember, it's template based - look up for templates directory there
    HostNodeList Web Host Directory, DEV.INTOEX.COM - products for online business

Experienced web-developer | PHP | Smarty | Zend | Databases | Graphic design - looking for long-time relationship

Milton, Florida
    Thats what I remember... I havent really used OS Commerce much before.. But I have used it and tried to modify it before.. Its all based on a Template enging.. try looking in the template/ folder.. If Im not mistaken, The files have a different ending then what you might be use to..

I don't recall either, but you may want to shoot your question over to the OSCommerce forum for a quicker response. It's here.