Thank God ; Moving far away from clientexec to Modern Bill

I'm upgrading to Modern Bill,

Clientexec has alot of problems and needs alot of work. I gotten Modern Bill few days ago and adding existing client[s] over

Should of started out with modern Bill first but better late then never

my .02 cents

Hmm,
    Let's see how you feel in a month

What are some the problems you are experiencing with ClientExec?

Thanks,
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Yes, it would be more helpful to explain exactly what problems you were/are having with clientexec, so that other people can know...
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

I too am converting from clientexec to modernbill. I love the ease of use that comes with clientexec, but it is missing too many of what I consider to be critical features and I dont think their development team is moving fast enough to address them.

I started configuring Modernbill on Friday of last week and I'm still not done yet. The vast number of features that it has will inevitably mean that it will take a while to configure. However, I can already see that the added feature set will definately be an asset to my business.

The only thing about Modernbill that I can right off the bat say that I dont like, is their order form. It's way to complex. The customer is brought through about 6 steps BEFORE they actually get to the payment page. That, however, is my only gripe thus far.
    Vertivo :: Affordable Web Hosting Packages and Reseller Plans
    We offer affordable and reliable Linux-based Reseller and Shared Hosting Plans. Accepted: All major Credit Cards and PayPal.

I think that clientexec must have more features ( one of them can be in the next release )...the existing users will add hosting packages..this is very basic feature and a lot of clientexec users are wating for this...
    http://www.empresasdehosting.com
    THE WEB HOSTING INDEX IN SPANISH
    http://www.empresasdehosting.net
    THE WEB HOSTING DIRECTORY IN SPANISH

Someone made an add-on for ModernBill that has a much nicer order form. You can check it out at http://www.rorder.net.

Thanks,
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Clientexec is just a stepping stone. plus i needed something that will work with DA real-time.

befor ei have gotten clientexec, i ask an { Alberto } if clientexec was working 100% for DA. reply back was Yes work great. Knowing that i have gotten clientexec and find out afterward it doesnt know how to creat user. I submit a bug report , yet still doesnt work right.

Clientexec updates are very slow moving, almost as if it was a one man operation.

This is something that is good for a starter business but not a business more then 50 clients. {i think}

also they lack of features that is needed, to run a great hosting company like coupons codes, credits, etc.

There is actually a mod in their forums for coupon codes.

Thanks,

Those mods do not work as we need them to, i think my next move will be AutoPilot, V3 has support for multi-currency, that is the only thing making me stay with clientexec
    Portugal Networks
    Shared and Reseller cPanel Accounts. NEW! Windows 2003 with Plesk, ASP.NET 2.0 and MSSQL 2005.

Modernbill is very nice, but theres so much to config.
    Clientexec is not as fully featured, but is ok.
    WHM Autopilot is also very nice.
    I think it all comes down to what you need and how much you are willing to spend.

Welcome to the MB club I also moved from ClientExec, but a while ago - Not a bad program, just lacking some features.

MB v5 will also support multi-currencies.
    We do web hosting on the cloud. And we do it well. | catsnine.com

[QUOTE]Originally posted by adb22791
    [B]Modernbill is very nice, but theres so much to config.

ModernBill does have a lot of configuration options, you should prepared to spend some time to get acquainted with it, however once it's implemented I'm sure you'll find it pretty good.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by etechsupport2
    [B]
    Originally posted by adb22791
    Modernbill is very nice, but theres so much to config.

ModernBill does have a lot of configuration options, you should prepared to spend some time to get acquainted with it, however once it's implemented I'm sure you'll find it pretty good.

agreed, but it sure makes a great hands free billing program [ unlike clintexec ]

Next relaese was promised to me for 4 weeks ago. The mail said: "We are releasing later this week". This is the problem with ClientExec - it is promised, but never comes in time. Of course a release can be late but they promised have it in 4 days since my last mail and it had been 4 weeks. Way too long...