Above.NET Representative

I am in search of a better Above.NET representative that who we have now. Someone who is more of a go getter and gets excited about turning up new gigabit commitments.

If anyone knows of an experience Above.NET representative and would like to forward his contact details to me it would be appreciated.

Raj H.

Are you dealing directly with AboveNet or through a broker/agent?

I would think that if you are direct, your rep is assigned by AboveNet territory or market and is normally not up to you.  If so, you should complain to upper management if you feel you are not getting the attention you deserve and you wish to keep doing business with them.

We had some very good direct AboveNet reps that did a lot of favors for us and helped a lot, but they've all moved on to other companies over the past few years. Web Services - High-performance Hosting & Fully Managed Servers
    Specializing in Virtual Machine Hosting with Microsoft Virtual Server 2005 R2, Windows SharePoint Services, Microsoft SQL Server 2005, ASP.NET 2.0 hosting and Newsletter/Mailing list services

I've never known a rep that wasn't excited by gig-e links. Get that guy some caffine.

Newport Beach, CA
    Best Wishes,

Blake L. Smith - [email protected], Inc. - Wholesale Tier1 Bandwidth!