Support billing software

Hello,

I am looking for a billing software for support purpose. For example, a customer purchase 2 support tickets, so when the customer login, s/he will see 2 ticket avaiable, s/he is allowed to submit two ticket. Once the ticket is submited and support answered the ticket, the support can adjust the 2 to 1, etc. When it is zero, then the customer need to repurchase.

Do you guys know some billing software do this?

Thanks in advance

Re: Support billing software

Originally posted by Chris2001
    Hello,

I am looking for a billing software for support purpose. For example, a customer purchase 2 support tickets, so when the customer login, s/he will see 2 ticket avaiable, s/he is allowed to submit two ticket. Once the ticket is submited and support answered the ticket, the support can adjust the 2 to 1, etc. When it is zero, then the customer need to repurchase.

Do you guys know some billing software do this?

Thanks in advance

You want to charge customers for support tickets? and asking for support?

You'd probably need to get a programmer to modify an existing support ticket system to do this. I don't believe any ticketing software has this kind of thing built-in.

Re: Re: Support billing software

Some dedicated server companys charge for support tickets, But they do give some free, thats if hes talking about that, If its for normal web hosting etc then customers shouldnt pay,

Originally posted by The Napster

You want to charge customers for support tickets? and asking for support?

Re: Re: Re: Support billing software

Originally posted by Dexxa
    Some dedicated server companys charge for support tickets, But they do give some free, thats if hes talking about that, If its for normal web hosting etc then customers shouldnt pay,
    They only person who can decide whether the customer should/shouldnt pay is the owner of the business. It all depends on his business model.
    Vertivo :: Affordable Web Hosting Packages and Reseller Plans
    We offer affordable and reliable Linux-based Reseller and Shared Hosting Plans. Accepted: All major Credit Cards and PayPal.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Support billing software

Originally posted by Moni-Q
    They only person who can decide whether the customer should/shouldnt pay is the owner of the business. It all depends on his business model.
    Maybe, but I would personally hate to have to pay for support when something I already payed for isn't working. IMHO this isn't a good idea, but do what you want.
    Jason Cousineau