Lightbulb Feedback needed on interland.com

Hi guys, if any of you guys has had any experience with www.interland.com please let me know of your results.

Thanks.

have you tried doing a search on them here at WHT?

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search.php
    ||| Mike Bowers - Marketing Director
    ||| atOmicVPS LTD
    ||| OnApp Powered Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting ► [Shared] ► [Reseller] ► [VPS]
    ||| Follow the atOmicVPS Blog

Hi arctile,

Interland is one of the largest 25 web hosts out their (in regards to number of domains hosted). You're sure to find many reviews by searching these forums and Google.
    SolidState - Open Source Billing Solution for Web Hosts

While I've not hosted with them, to be perfectly clear, I did have one of their clients steal some of my software by not laying for a license and they changed all the copyright details on the top end to claim it was their's and they created it. I contacted them about it and offered proof without any question and they flat out refused to do anything about it and said I'd have to sue them to force them to comply with the DMCA, regardless of the proof I offered and my willingness to work with them and supply whatever they needed or wanted to satisfy them per the DMCA. To me, this says a lot about a company in a negative way, but I never hosted with them and couldn't say anything about their hosting service.

Useless control panel. Bad security. Move along.

They do telemarketing / cold calling.
    Happily hosting @ Dathorn.com (Since 3/2003), Ispeeds.net (Since 2004), & Quadspeedi.net (Since 7/2005)!
    Hosted @ FDC for 9 Years

There is plenty of feedback on that company. To put it mildly: it is not a host I would recommend to anyone.
    Web Hosting Reviews — based on real customer feedback
    77 Ways To More Traffic

i can't say that i have ever heard of that company, but i wish you well finding a company that suits you well.. whether it be interland or someone else.

cheers.
    Eleven2 Web Hosting is helping the Red Cross
    Eleven2 Hosting - www.eleven2.com
    Help The Red Cross - www.redcross.org